57690c200f88361e2da02bff_no%20gif.gif

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
I can't believe it's all gone!! I used to spend quite a bit of time regularly going back over the octocalls and the weekly highlights packages with the various commentary calls were gold as well.

Not sure what we can do, but if it is the end, I just want to say thank you to SOB for the effort put into the site and the hours of enjoyment I received. The octocalls were the highlight!

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am more upset by this tragedy then our season, this channel brought me so much happiness man, get my snacks, wife makes me an ice coffee spider, kick back and unwind and watch all the footy shows, highlights... :'(... i can't, i'm sorry.

I hope SOB is ok, i know the AFL has smashed the channel but no word from the sack is worrying.

I am more upset by this tragedy then our season, this channel brought me so much happiness man, get my snacks, wife makes me an ice coffee spider, kick back and unwind and watch all the footy shows, highlights... :'(... i can't, i'm sorry.

I hope SOB is ok, i know the AFL has smashed the channel but no word from the sack is worrying.

upload_2017-7-18_19-28-51.jpeg

Jesus I've just returned from a month or so off social media and went to indulge myself on Sack's YouTube channel. WTF?! a) is he/she ok? b) did he/she ever make dropbox for us to pillage? What a loss for the Bulldogs online community. I hope he/she lands a job at the club one day to do their media, the marketing team at VUWO could use SOB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Thank you SOB. Loved your channel and was the only one I ever found worthy of subscribing to. Hope you're ok.

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Hi Sack of balls,

We all hope you are ok and still kicking on. Haven't seen a post from you in a long time.

I'm sure the AFL bringing down your site would have hurt quite a lot and as you can see from the reaction on here we are all hurting too. I hope you really are ok though.

The only thing keeping me going considering how crap this year has been generally has been looking back on those grand final octocalls which I can still access from the post you made on page 27 of this thread where they were uploaded through something called streamable.com

Not sure if you still have the other octocalls from the Prelim etc.... but if you do and you could do something similar and post the links on here I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who is very appreciative.

Cheers and I hope you are still kicking on and checking in here every now and again.

In Repair

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey SOB.... just thought I'd let you know I miss your videos. Things have been pretty tough and dark around here lately. I spend my days watching the afl highlights of last years finals series.... but its not the same without SOB's production values. It just doesnt compare. As the poster above stated, i hope you are in good health

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray

DexterTan

Club Legend
May 11, 2007
Springfield, USA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns, Charlotte Bobcats
Thanks! The only other Octocall I wanted preserved was the Picken gut run leading to the Bont goal from the Swans game earlier this year.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So it's one of those we're all thinking it but no one is saying it situations with sackofballs, right?

It seems so petty of the AFL to take down something that allowed a few die hard fans a lot of pleasure. Thanks sackofballs wherever you are. It would have taken a lot of time and effort to make those. The Dale Morris tackle and Tom Boyd goal production was beautiful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back