ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ALmention.jpg

I went looking for those highlights after that. Couldn't find.

What a great book. The focus on the why not the how is the right one. The last few pages - the summation - where richmonds flag is weighed as a story and spectacle against the bulldogs' are particularly brilliant.
SPOILER ALERT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody have the time or inclination to go download them all and put in a Dropbox, bombshelter or similar lest the worst happen again?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cam1967

Team Captain
Oct 3, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
QPR, Bengals
Glory be!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

3AW - absolutely boring. I know tony Leonard was trying not to be biased, but that call in no way reflected the play and context it just occurred in.

MMM - was that Brayshaw in the background who said it should have been a free against Dunkley for a clear handball in the tackle ?

Jan 25, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anybody have the time or inclination to go download them all and put in a Dropbox, bombshelter or similar lest the worst happen again?

Hopefully all the octocalls don't get blocked this time, in any case I have them all backed up so they will never be lost. However won't be uploading any of the weekly shows anymore as they were the reason why the channel got taken down in the first place

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hopefully all the octocalls don't get blocked this time, in any case I have them all backed up so they will never be lost. However won't be uploading any of the weekly shows anymore as they were the reason why the channel got taken down in the first place
You're a legend. Thank you.

Randomthoughts

All Australian
May 1, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ABC and Sen were really good but I did enjoy old Rex Hunts contribution as well.
M Boyd outworked 5 GWS players in that passage ...legend.

Draft Pick

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
3AW - absolutely boring. I know tony Leonard was trying not to be biased, but that call in no way reflected the play and context it just occurred in.

MMM - was that Brayshaw in the background who said it should have been a free against Dunkley for a clear handball in the tackle ?
Yep it’s Brayshaw. Either absolutely no idea of the rule or a bitter norf flog.

ABC and Sen were really good but I did enjoy old Rex Hunts contribution as well.
M Boyd outworked 5 GWS players in that passage ...legend.

Intercept, collect & handball, shepherd & then the all important toepoke. Fantastic effort.

Rex had a good moment, but brave calling the goal before he’d kicked it but how good would it have been to just hear the roar of the crowd in that moment

It was Brayshaw, although gotta give credit to a first year player having the strength to ride a 100+kg Mumford tackle & get the handball away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back