ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

sackofballs

All Australian
Jan 25, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Also I cant seem to find a good highlights package of the rd 21 2000 western Bulldogs vs essendon match, sorry if this is all too much to ask, so grateful for all your work mate love all the vids go dogs
Might have something up by tonight

Euku

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah I haven't been able to get around the copyright strikes on youtube with that video, so this is the only place it is still uploaded.

Your a beast mate cheers thanks mate my favourite sport moment ever

Euku

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's a long one, for anyone with a spare half hour

Thanks a million for this too such an epic game, all my mates said we cant win and I just remember feeling why not I think we can absolutely awesome, amazing work mate cheers

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thanks for uploading all of these. Love that you are putting in big moments into your edits not just the scores. The Vandemeer run down tackles are always huge. Even enjoying Gardners big spoils 😂

Lucky Star

Club Legend
Nov 10, 2003
APW
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This may have been mentioned before but I recently found out our man sackofballs has been immortalised in literature.

From Martin Flanagan's book about the Bulldogs' 2016 triumph A Wink from the Universe:

"Thankfully, a YouTube provider who lists himself simply as AL has posted a collection of Bob's years in the forward line under the heading of Robert Murphy Western Bulldogs - Highlights #2."

Just beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fronkalicious

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2008
sydney
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey SOB. Any chance of an octocall of bonts goal from last week??

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The triple m commentary on the latest videos is so good. I reckon I’ll watch the Eagles vs Dogs game with that commentary.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Are people able to save the octocalls from YouTube onto their desktop computers easily? I saved the one featuring Picken kicking the winning goal in the 2016 Granny but I can't remember how I did it. I saved it into Pictures and then into a folder titled Movies. It sits in Movies looking like this before I click on it and watch it:

Octo.PNG

Whenever I try saving other octocalls they do not end up looking like the above file and thus I cannot open them. I am assuming there must be a reasonably simple way to save the octocalls.

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are people able to save the octocalls from YouTube onto their desktop computers easily? I saved the one featuring Picken kicking the winning goal in the 2016 Granny but I can't remember how I did it. I saved it into Pictures and then into a folder titled Movies. It sits in Movies looking like this before I click on it and watch it:

View attachment 1152770

Whenever I try saving other octocalls they do not end up looking like the above file and thus I cannot open them. I am assuming there must be a reasonably simple way to save the octocalls.

Sir, you may wish to try a website that downloads YouTube videos. I googled and the first result is https://9convert.com/en9. You copy and paste the link of the Youtube video you wish to download. I just used it and now I have a lovely little multi-call of Liberatore on my desktop computer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad