ALs Highlights!

WBD76

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I did however have some time tonight to put this together.

I have done 'quadcalls' before. But any idea what I call one with 5 commentaries? Haha

Who is the guy from NIRS who sounds like Mike Williamson? Id love to hear him call on TV.

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Really? He was the worst of them by far. You'd have no idea what was happening in the play based off his words.
For me, he makes football more theatrical. That's a trait I like. Don't think he waffles on as much as BT either.

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
Holy crap sackofballs, 63 new vids! there goes my night! Huge thanks!

Dear sackofballs, or saco de huevas y Spanish.

Thank you so much for the great work that you do. When I have to go off o/s for work reasons, in my times of loneliness I watch the doggies highlights and I am home at the footy with all my mates at Etihad stadium. You are an absolute gem, mate. God bless you.

Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
currently mass uploading everything since round 4!

OMG SOB, WTF! How much have you bloody uploaded mate. I count 67 videos uploaded in the last 2 days!?!

Did you even stop to consider my well being? Did it cross your mind that I will now get fired because I will binge watch all 67 videos and be late for work (or not go all together).

What are you doing to me SOB?!?:'(!?

P.S :heart:

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
pannalstaroz your vid was better, but sackofballs' vid has the SEN commentary, so I don't have to listen to those DICKHEADS like rashitto. It makes a huge difference listening to radio over tv. Thanks to you both.

Back