ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres the SEN Commentary guys, planning to do MMM call also hopefully up tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks SOB... I love watching with the different commentaries. Even though it's the same vision it's like watching again for the first time and you get to relive the excitement multiple times. Just love your work as do all other Bulldogs fans.

Thanks so much for the effort you put into this.

Too true.. when you Compare them , channel 7 is just so bland and not exciting.
For about 10 minutes towards the end of Q4, the Ch7 commentary team kept talking about Hawthorn players and how good they'd been for so long. Really nauseating stuff, considering that we were the story of the night. Save the euologies for another day dammit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the MMM call, not my favourite call but gets requested a lot.

I'm feeling pretty pumped from the win still, so might do one more tomorrow hopefully. Either 3AW or AFL Live

You're an absolute star. Thanks heaps for the videos, they're amazing.

You deserve a lifetime membership

I'm feeling pretty pumped from the win still, so might do one more tomorrow hopefully. Either 3AW or AFL Live

Brayshaw is a really bad radio caller because he misses heaps and calls it like a TV call but it works well when accompanied by vision for that reason.

By the way how funny is it how Mick Malthouse absolutely loves Liam Picken, even calling him his favourite player in the AFL at one point, yet he was coaching Collingwood when they passed up the opportunity to draft him as a father son.

Any chance you could do all the panel shows reviewing the Hawks and previewing the Giants games this week? I know it's a lot of work so all good if you can't.

Usually I like the Triple M call, I actually enjoy Brayshaws radio work, but geez, he didn't sound too interested in Friday night. Was really flat.

Maybe his enthusiasm was drowned out by the whooshing noise made by the sound of one minnow club passing another minnow club at the speed of light.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back