ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

An octocall of Greene getting kicked in the nuts would be nice
This is how much of a Bulldogs nuffie I am: whenever someone mentions 'Greene' without a first name I genuinely always think they're talking about Fergus at first! lol

Does anyone know where i can watch the outsiders? Its unavailable at the dogs shop

Merry Christmas

Thanks Scrag. SoB, can I have another 53 of those to look at next Christmas please?

I was struck by how many of those marks were two grabs, maybe a quarter of them. We talk about good and poor marking technique (cf Tom Boyd) but it seem to me that when he doesn't clunk it straight off he has this ability to knock the ball up rather than sideways or down so he gives himself a second chance of reeling it in. I wonder if he approaches every marking contest the same way or whether he makes a last instant decision (maybe subliminal) to alter the angle of his hands if he thinks he can't take it cleanly? Keeping his balance and vertical stance most of the time in the contest also helps - he generally seems to be the one best placed to take that second grab.

Thanks Scrag. SoB, can I have another 53 of those to look at next Christmas please?

I was struck by how many of those marks were two grabs, maybe a quarter of them. We talk about good and poor marking technique (cf Tom Boyd) but it seem to me that when he doesn't clunk it straight off he has this ability to knock the ball up rather than sideways or down so he gives himself a second chance of reeling it in. I wonder if he approaches every marking contest the same way or whether he makes a last instant decision (maybe subliminal) to alter the angle of his hands if he thinks he can't take it cleanly? Keeping his balance and vertical stance most of the time in the contest also helps - he generally seems to be the one best placed to take that second grab.

That's all thanks to him being a backman at heart. That element shines through in plenty of his forward work. See the goal at 8:32, that's the kind of stuff he did down back, defender desperation and smarts. 4th in the B&F at 18 as a Full Back, 53 contested plucks and 32 snags at 19 as #1 Forward with zero experience. Unheard of.

Thanks again SOB for your great work

Does anybody know if our premiership win made it onto the news highlights anywhere overseas, probably in the US or UK, even if it featured for only one minute? Maybe even New Zealand or Canada ran a small snippet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do not have Fox Footy. Did anyone watch the re-calling of the 2016 preliminary final the other night? Did anybody enjoy it? What are the chances this game will be available to view in some format?

You might get it on Kayo, it’s cheaper than Foxtel. Sports channels are bound to be repeating everything over the next few months.

Wasn’t too keen on the format the other night, much preferred the original telecast.

There’s bits and pieces on YouTube. Alternatively, see if you can buy a Victory pack from somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back