ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I haven't been able to get around the copyright strikes on youtube with that video, so this is the only place it is still uploaded.

Your a beast mate cheers thanks mate my favourite sport moment ever

It's a long one, for anyone with a spare half hour

Thanks a million for this too such an epic game, all my mates said we cant win and I just remember feeling why not I think we can absolutely awesome, amazing work mate cheers

Thanks for uploading all of these. Love that you are putting in big moments into your edits not just the scores. The Vandemeer run down tackles are always huge. Even enjoying Gardners big spoils 😂

This may have been mentioned before but I recently found out our man sackofballs has been immortalised in literature.

From Martin Flanagan's book about the Bulldogs' 2016 triumph A Wink from the Universe:

"Thankfully, a YouTube provider who lists himself simply as AL has posted a collection of Bob's years in the forward line under the heading of Robert Murphy Western Bulldogs - Highlights #2."

Just beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are people able to save the octocalls from YouTube onto their desktop computers easily? I saved the one featuring Picken kicking the winning goal in the 2016 Granny but I can't remember how I did it. I saved it into Pictures and then into a folder titled Movies. It sits in Movies looking like this before I click on it and watch it:

Octo.PNG

Whenever I try saving other octocalls they do not end up looking like the above file and thus I cannot open them. I am assuming there must be a reasonably simple way to save the octocalls.

Are people able to save the octocalls from YouTube onto their desktop computers easily? I saved the one featuring Picken kicking the winning goal in the 2016 Granny but I can't remember how I did it. I saved it into Pictures and then into a folder titled Movies. It sits in Movies looking like this before I click on it and watch it:

View attachment 1152770

Whenever I try saving other octocalls they do not end up looking like the above file and thus I cannot open them. I am assuming there must be a reasonably simple way to save the octocalls.

Sir, you may wish to try a website that downloads YouTube videos. I googled and the first result is https://9convert.com/en9. You copy and paste the link of the Youtube video you wish to download. I just used it and now I have a lovely little multi-call of Liberatore on my desktop computer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back