ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

They changed it to Bulldogs footy highlights... I noticed that earlier.

I loved this

more talking about the lack of game highlights.... guessing AFL have come down hard as I saw quite a few videos were taken down.

Similar has happened in the past, so hopefully the weekly game highlights can return again at some point.

Last edited:

Great Goal and video does not convey how fast Garcia was going. A much more difficult shot than it looks but he made it look easy.

And what a pick up of the ball by JUH before he was tackled for someone his size. Great skills below the knees

Great Goal and video does not convey how fast Garcia was going. A much more difficult shot than it looks but he made it look easy.

And what a pick up of the ball by JUH before he was tackled for someone his size. Great skills below the knees

After listening to the SEN call I don't know whether I'm more impressed by Garcia's goal or the possibility of 'warming up with an Apple Pie at Maccas'. Caller barely took a breath between the goal and the Maccas plug, but hey, that's SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like ol' mate was impressed with this game!

The "argy bargy" was Garcia whispering something in Oliver's ear as he went to celebrate with Naughton and Weightman, and Oliver not happy. Looks like Garcia trash talks as well as Liber, if he can suck in tools like Oliver, it will make future games even more enjoyable.

One thing I've enjoyed is Al's Highlights over the last few years, his noticeably absent this season.

Hope all is ok.
Someone asked is the channel Gone and his response was that pretty much anything new he uploads gets taken down by copyright. Quarter highlights and even mini-calls are being removed now

Is it possible for al to post them somewhere else that won't get taken down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back