Society/Culture Alt-Right: How the Breitbart Machine Laundered Racist Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooo that's very nice of you to say Gough.

I prefer to think of myself as a peripheral visionary

Who prays at the altars of Rand, Bolt & Milos.

Might be time to give the ideology away in favor of the real world for a change Moshie....Proto-fascism is never an attractive quality.

It's a trade magazine.

You can vomit up 'fake news' every time your bullshit gets shown for what it is. It just makes you look dumb.
Remember that time Cat Fancier's Monthly rated the British Shorthair over the Russian Blue?

#fakenews

Guess which Jewish banker owns a British Shorthair breeding business?

With all the talk he generates, it's obvious he gets under the Left's skin.
He and his ghost writers know the buttons to push. You can't fight evolution.

Milo: "Feminists are fat ugly cat owners. Debate me!"

Everyone: "That's a gross generalisation and... "

Milo: "Did I get under your skin? Ha! DESTROYED! LEFTIST C UCK!"

I love this one....

"The Sydney Opera House looks like an ugly deformed carbuncle....Oh, there, I just said it, the unsay-able truth.....I just destroyed all of Oz with one insightful insult."

Personally, I'm shattered by that.....What a revolutionary thinker.
Milo in a nutshell:

"I don't [understand it | like the fear it induces], so it is ugly and worthless."

Remember that time Cat Fancier's Monthly rated the British Shorthair over the Russian Blue?

#fakenews

Guess which Jewish banker owns a British Shorthair breeding business?
Of course it is #fakenews
British Shorthair is a mere pleb when compared to the Majesty of a Russian Blue

Well I'd have to see a timeline of how it all went down.

They initially supported their decision to publish the book, and pre-order purchases had it placed as a smash hit best seller.

You don't just throw away a best seller. Obviously, the pc jungle drums were beating loudly in the ears of the publisher, and they have torn the book to shreds so they could justify cancelling it.

Anyhoo, it is a runaway self published best seller, with 91% of reviewers giving it the highest rating of 5 stars.

2% of the reviewers gave it 1 star, but those outliers are obviously the offended snowflakes that make up the majority of this board. That's all folks.
Given you said you'd "have to see a timeline of how it all went down", it looks oddly like you then wrote a timeline of how it went down?

I thought the situation was something like:
  1. S&S offered him a book deal.
  2. S&S were berated by social media for that, but did not drop him.
  3. S&S gets a draft and finds it lacking intellectual rigor. They tell Milo within the contractually required time-frame.
  4. Milo defends sexual relationships between 13y.o.'s and older men, saying "those older men help those young boys to discover who they are".
  5. Milo is dropped by a number of people, including S&S.
  6. Milo sues S&S.
  7. Milo self-publishes and claims 100,000+ sales, but these are just warehouse deliveries. Actual sales apparently more like 18-19,000. OK numbers, but certainly nowhere near reflective of the status Milo likes to pretend he has or deserves. "Best seller" is not difficult to achieve these days due to the much-publicised impact of the Internet. Your claims of "smash hit" require justification. I believe the book dropped very quickly on best-seller lists. The fact his fans (who
  8. We learn about how bad Milo's manuscript was from the documents required in the legal case to defend S&S's decision. Their comments reflect what we see in Milo's videos and interviews. He is lightweight and skips around making jokes, rather than having a solid case.
I guess it would be interesting to see if he made many changes from the rejected manuscript to the self-published book. You've read it, right? Do you recognise some of the highlighted passages or did Milo agree with S&S that the book was weak? I suspect he wouldn't have put much more work into it. As I said, he seems to enjoy his current approach of avoiding rigour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given you said you'd "have to see a timeline of how it all went down", it looks oddly like you then wrote a timeline of how it went down?

I thought the situation was something like:
  1. S&S offered him a book deal.
  2. S&S were berated by social media for that, but did not drop him.
  3. S&S gets a draft and finds it lacking intellectual rigor. They tell Milo within the contractually required time-frame.
  4. Milo defends sexual relationships between 13y.o.'s and older men, saying "those older men help those young boys to discover who they are".
  5. Milo is dropped by a number of people, including S&S.
  6. Milo sues S&S.
  7. Milo self-publishes and claims 100,000+ sales, but these are just warehouse deliveries. Actual sales apparently more like 18-19,000. OK numbers, but certainly nowhere near reflective of the status Milo likes to pretend he has or deserves. "Best seller" is not difficult to achieve these days due to the much-publicised impact of the Internet. Your claims of "smash hit" require justification. I believe the book dropped very quickly on best-seller lists. The fact his fans (who
  8. We learn about how bad Milo's manuscript was from the documents required in the legal case to defend S&S's decision. Their comments reflect what we see in Milo's videos and interviews. He is lightweight and skips around making jokes, rather than having a solid case.
I guess it would be interesting to see if he made many changes from the rejected manuscript to the self-published book. You've read it, right? Do you recognise some of the highlighted passages or did Milo agree with S&S that the book was weak? I suspect he wouldn't have put much more work into it. As I said, he seems to enjoy his current approach of avoiding rigour.
Cheers.

Someone has taken my hard copy. I have a copy of Dangerous on Kindle, but reading off that thing shits me to tears. I'll have a crack at it tomorrow ,and try to match up the criticisms with the specific chapters. Every page would trigger anyone even slightly to the left of Jane Fonda. Nice little introduction to Gramsci in there for the noobs.

Definitely not a textbook.

Cheers.

Someone has taken my hard copy. I have a copy of Dangerous on Kindle, but reading off that thing shits me to tears. I'll have a crack at it tomorrow ,and try to match up the criticisms with the specific chapters. Every page would trigger anyone even slightly to the left of Jane Fonda. Nice little introduction to Gramsci in there for the noobs.

Definitely not a textbook.
He thinks feminists are ugly dykes, and blacks and muslims can GTFO.

Im outraged and triggered, you can giggle, and I just saved you time of having to read that s**t.

He thinks feminists are ugly dykes, and blacks and muslims can GTFO.

Im outraged and triggered, you can giggle, and I just saved you time of having to read that s**t.
A waste of time would be reading Das Kapital or Mein Kampf.

Dangerous is a book that should be read by everyone 18-30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back