Society/Culture Alt-Right: How the Breitbart Machine Laundered Racist Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no war on right wing speakers, people have protested at events for generations.
To this extent though? Serious question, I never paid much attention until recently. I don't recall cities having to spend 6 figures to prevent riots when "hate preachers" like Shapiro want to speak at a university. Modern day antifa were fairly unknown before Trump took office.

I believe the "silence your opponent instead of debating them" tactic is doomed to fail.

There's no war on right wing speakers, people have protested at events for generations.

Except for that one they called WWII.

How quickly you forget these facts when they disprove your argument!!

To this extent though? Serious question, I never paid much attention until recently. I don't recall cities having to spend 6 figures to prevent riots when "hate preachers" like Shapiro want to speak at a university. Modern day antifa were fairly unknown before Trump took office.

I believe the "silence your opponent instead of debating them" tactic is doomed to fail.
Their man is in the White House pushing their agenda on a daily basis. How is it possible that somehow these voices are being silenced?

You'd like some help aswell?

If you are going to help others, you need to know people and have contacts in the real world.

Posting 26000 posts on a footy forum doesn't really count. I'm sure every 'like' you get brings you untold joy.

Marketing? He is using outrage marketing.

Exactly. All he does is wind up morons. Just as Bolt does.

If the usual look at me i've good at a sociology degree dribblers didnt make such a noise he would have been long forgotten.

Their man is in the White House pushing their agenda on a daily basis. How is it possible that somehow these voices are being silenced?
The god emperor is in the whitehouse because centre left politics has abandoned the working and middle classes leaving a huge vacuum to be exploited.

The centre left has sold its soul to global corporates in return for their support for a pseudo wedge battles.

Thus we see this misdirected rise of nationalist nonsense when the elusive enemy is our very own f wits who are bought and sold with a few pitiful pc gestures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhhh Milo, the Kyle Sandilands of political commentary. "OH MY GOD HE MADE A JOKE ABOUT BLOWING A PRIEST! THAT'S SO EDGY LOL!"

He's a smart man for squeezing a few extra pennies out his fading celebrity, and as much as I hate to admit it he does make a few interesting comments amongst his usual right-wing dross: but if you think this idiot is anything special- let alone would pay money to see him speak- there's probably something wrong with you.

I'm sure if we tested him, Milo would return a genius level IQ. He will sit back in years to come, and marvel at the stuff he has gotten away with.
Yeah! Just like that time he defended adults having sex with 14 year olds!

"Genius level IQ", * me what sort of drugs are you on?

Racial purity, pro-Christian, anti-gay, anti-trade union, anti-every thing that looks scary, foreign, non-straight and non-white.

Yeah right so being anti union and anti illegal immigration and anti gay marriage makes you a neo nazi.

Not really a compelling argument you have their Chief.

Yeah right so being anti union and anti illegal immigration and anti gay marriage makes you a neo nazi.

Not really a compelling argument you have their Chief.

Could you read what I posted in total rather than cherry picking for snarky replies?

Exactly. All he does is wind up morons. Just as Bolt does.

If the usual look at me i've good at a sociology degree dribblers didnt make such a noise he would have been long forgotten.
More like your aunt, disgusted by some sort of s**t, posting it on her Facebook, while your nephew sitting in his dark room sees it and thinks "lol I love that guy".

Could you read what I posted in total rather than cherry picking for snarky replies?

I did Chief. Its a poor argument. Nat Silver tried to claim that republican voters were racist and one example of such racism was because many of them supported getting rid of affirmative action. I mean FFS, talk about clutching at straws. Meanwhile Obama engaged in overt racist preferencing eg fair sentencing act, just as Clinton did with CRA and others re hate crimes. Pretty vile stuff this racism.

I did Chief. Its a poor argument. Nat Silver tried to claim that republican voters were racist and one example of such racism was because many of them supported getting rid of affirmative action. I mean FFS, talk about clutching at straws. Meanwhile Obama engaged in overt racist preferencing eg fair sentencing act, just as Clinton did with CRA and others re hate crimes. Pretty vile stuff this racism.

You picked out some things as my total argument.

You aren't being honest.

The Nazi ideology includes those things. It is not made up solely of those things.

But you knew that.

The Nazi ideology includes those things. It is not made up solely of those things.

White nationalism isn't really a policy though is it chief?

And amusingly the same people who have an issue with that have no issue with the racism of BLM, Aboriginal nationalism here etc

Lots of confused folks out there.

White nationalism isn't really a policy though is it chief?

And amusingly the same people who have an issue with that have no issue with the racism of BLM, Aboriginal nationalism here etc

Lots of confused folks out there.

Lol! Build the wall! Mexicans are rapists! Deport the brown people!

White nationalism was a definite part of Trump's campaign and a definite theme of Breitbart.

Nice to top it all off with some whataboutism.

You're not being honest.

Lol! Build the wall! Mexicans are rapists! Deport the brown people!

lol. No decent person favours illegal immigration. Its called the rule of law.

White nationalism was a definite part of Trump's campaign and a definite theme of Breitbart.

You're not being honest.

Lol. As if being anti mass illegal immigration equates to white nationalism.

The dems only believe in mass illegal immigration because they want to import voters.

I cant really you are silly enough to fall for their pathetic attempt to defend blatant gerrrymandering of the political system via calling people racists.

Almost as ridiculous as calling for voting ID as being "voter suppression"

Last edited:
lol. No decent person favours illegal immigration. Its called the rule of law.

Lol. As if being anti mass illegal immigration equates to white nationalism.

The dems only believe in mass illegal immigration because they want to import voters.

I cant really you are silly enough to fall for their pathetic attempt to defend blatant gerrrymandering of the political system via calling people racists.

Almost as ridiculous as calling for voting ID as being "voter suppression"
When the only immigrants one is against are brown, there is a definite stench about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back