Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
They are social poison.
Rubbish.

Unlike you, I actually know a personal friend of Rand. He is old, wears tailor made suits, once met Lee Marvin, and is gangster as *. He even sent me a dvd of We The Living for my birthday, although I'm not sure why he personally signed the cover in texta.

All he wants to do is reside on a private island with his rich mates, and live to 140. It is you incompetent layabouts who can't function unless you are permanently connected to tax payer funded services that are the social poison.

Best thing for you moving forward is to forget about the zionists, and go grow some tomatoes in the backyard. Learn to be self-sufficient instead of pointing the finger and ranting on the internet.

Oh, and it's MILO.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
I haven't heard much of Ben Shapiro but what I have read or listened to I'm almost completely against his views.

But he is a very very smart guy and very savvy indeed.

If you had a shortlist of future US presidential candidates under the age of 40 he'd probably be top of the list.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
I haven't heard much of Ben Shapiro but what I have read or listened to I'm almost completely against his views.

But he is a very very smart guy and very savvy indeed.

If you had a shortlist of future US presidential candidates under the age of 40 he'd probably be top of the list.
I disagree with a lot of his positions on welfare, but agree with much of his reasoning and ethos. Outside of that particular area of policy, I think he has a lot of good points to make about politics and society. He's well worth listening to if you are the sort of person who likes to engage with the other side of the political spectrum that you sit on. There's not too many I would otherwise recommend, but that might be just my own lack of knowledge.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
There's been some increasing murmurings from his fan base about running for presidency (or republican candidate anyway), but I can't see him going for it.
upload_2018-2-11_9-10-12.png

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Mar 25, 2003
There's been some increasing murmurings from his fan base about running for presidency (or republican candidate anyway), but I can't see him going for it.
He's only 34. He's at least 15 years from really even considering it you'd have to think.

One of my biggest issues with people of my political persuasion is if someone holds an opposing view point they call them dumb and if Shapiro runs for president this what a lot of "the left" will try to play it. Him running the show worries me a lot more than someone lot Donald.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
He's only 34. He's at least 15 years from really even considering it you'd have to think.

One of my biggest issues with people of my political persuasion is if someone holds an opposing view point they call them dumb and if Shapiro runs for president this what a lot of "the left" will try to play it. Him running the show worries me a lot more than someone lot Donald.
Not sure playing the dumb card will get them very far. Even his biggest critics usually recognise he isn't some idiot.

You're probably right about the age thing. Might be something in the future he goes for though.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Mar 25, 2003
Even his biggest critics usually recognise he isn't some idiot.
Donald? Maybe not in the press but at ground level I reckon so. I can go to any pub in London and ask someone about Donald Trump. Almost certain the reply will be "******* stupid". I imagine in places like New York and California which lean very much the same way, the response will be the same.

And I don't think it's in the throwaway "he's just a dumbass" sorta line. I think a lot of people genuinely think he is dumb. I've probably even called him that on these forums at times if I was being honest.

But in reality I've always said he's much smarter than people want to give him credit for. I don't think Trump is super smart or anything - but he's no fool. Too many people just wrote him off as an idiot because he has abhorrent views.

One of my biggest criticisms of people on my side of politics is they plan the man and not the ball too easily.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Donald? Maybe not in the press but at ground level I reckon so. I can go to any pub in London and ask someone about Donald Trump. Almost certain the reply will be "******* stupid". I imagine in places like New York and California which lean very much the same way, the response will be the same.

And I don't think it's in the throwaway "he's just a dumbass" sorta line. I think a lot of people genuinely think he is dumb. I've probably even called him that on these forums at times if I was being honest.

But in reality I've always said he's much smarter than people want to give him credit for. I don't think Trump is super smart or anything - but he's no fool. Too many people just wrote him off as an idiot because he has abhorrent views.

One of my biggest criticisms of people on my side of politics is they plan the man and not the ball too easily.
Oh, I thought you meant critics would call Shapiro dumb. My mistake. Totally agree regarding Trump. I think he's smarter than average but too much of an egomaniac and has such a toxic personality that he can come across as a moron. Drinks too much of his own bathwater.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Mar 25, 2003
No one said he wasn't sharp.
Shapiro? No because most people who are aware of him are quite politically aware and generally have a clue what's going on in the world.

But as he becomes more mainstream he'll come into focus of people who simply write off these who they don't agree with as "dumb".

And that will only make him more appealing to hi supporter base.

That's what I meant above by "my fears"

Shapiro? No because most people who are aware of him are quite politically aware and generally have a clue what's going on in the world.

But as he becomes more mainstream he'll come into focus of people who simply write off these who they don't agree with as "dumb".

And that will only make him more appealing to hi supporter base.

That's what I meant above by "my fears"

Not too many people from your side called Turnbull dumb, at least not until he started doing dumb things 2 minutes after he was elected.

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
OH FFS can we stop derailing the thread with irrelevant and nonsensical videos! Looking at you p35.

Let us get this bad boy back on track.

MILO wades in on Jordan's annihilation of channel 4 interviewer.

Back