Society/Culture Alt-Right: How the Breitbart Machine Laundered Racist Hate

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
OH FFS can we stop derailing the thread with irrelevant and nonsensical videos! Looking at you p35.

Let us get this bad boy back on track.

MILO wades in on Jordan's annihilation of channel 4 interviewer.

Opens with a 2 minute ramble....Get to the point Milos.....With a gold framed photo of himself in the background of his kitchy decked-out studio, FMD.....And you just know that throne he's sitting upon has a built in loo with which to automatically flush all the verbal diarrhea down.

And what's up with that lop-sided peroxide do?.....Is Milos subconsciously telling us that he's a tad off kilter, unbalanced & teetering on the brink?

Next 3 minutes....Ramble, ramble , ramble....Feminists are bad.....Wow real cutting-edge this lad.
Next 3 minutes after that from 5.00-8.00.....Feminists are destroying & targeting both me & Mr Peterson......Boo hoo.....Mainly because we put the target on our own backs.

Glasses on, glasses off....wax on, wax off....Don't I look deep in thought....I'm a social justice warrior coming to the rescue of my mate Jordan, because they're doing the same hit-job on him as they did me.....This talk is on Jordo but it's actually really all about ME & my fundamental Narcissism....Oh, have you checked out my studio yet guys?.....Check out my cape too, I'm so fabo.....Let me just check my look in the mirror here one more time.....Ramble, ramble, ramble, stutter, stutter, stutter.

9.00 Now where was I?.....Oh yes, Jordy the victim of a media witch-hunt, just like me....He totally destroyed that femo, just like I do all the time, I won't tell you how, but the whacko lefty run media are turning it all around on us....No fair.....I'm such a victim of my own brilliance, check the double-screen shot of me guys, close-up & mid-distance....So cool.....Glasses off, glasses on....See ya.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
You really need a girlfriend.

I just spent 12 minutes watching a s**t vid of Milos the supposed intellectual giant of a genius (Read pea-brain).....That's 12 minutes I'm never getting back....Credit where credit is due.

Summation....It's time to find a more age appropriate & adult hero to look up to Moshie.

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I just spent 12 minutes watching a s**t vid of Milos the supposed intellectual giant of a genius (Read pea-brain).....That's 12 minutes I'm never getting back....Credit where credit is due.

Summation....It's time to find a more age appropriate & adult hero to look up to Moshie.
I'm not sure I have the emotional intelligence to cope with the intellectual giants on your favourite sites WaltzingMatilda and VeteransToday.

That's how I feel when I watch (or try to watch) some of the videos on the conspiracy board :(

I can't get enough videos about aliens, ghosts, mysteries or secret aircraft though :)

He's an attention whoring troll, but he's good at what he does - triggering SJW's :p

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal

Now you know how we feel when we click on one of your Videos :D . Empathy p35, empathy! :D hope this is a lesson for you and you will spare us from watch those videos with spooky music in the background and some neo nazi spewing his anti-semitic drivel

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Milos.... tackling the big issue of extreme feminists in order to appear both cutting edge & relevant.

Meanwhile, we're 2 minutes to midnight on the nuclear annihilation clock.

"Me & my mate Jordy like totally destroyed them....That's why I'm making this 12 minute vid to bitch & moan about how we're both being negatively portrayed in the media."....."But just remember, We totally destroyed them".....Riveting!

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
What?....You're going to post another video of Milos melting?

Melt 1

Opens with a 2 minute ramble....Get to the point Milos.....With a gold framed photo of himself in the background of his kitchy decked-out studio, FMD.....And you just know that throne he's sitting upon has a built in loo with which to automatically flush all the verbal diarrhea down.

And what's up with that lop-sided peroxide do?.....Is Milos subconsciously telling us that he's a tad off kilter, unbalanced & teetering on the brink?

Next 3 minutes....Ramble, ramble , ramble....Feminists are bad.....Wow real cutting-edge this lad.
Next 3 minutes after that from 5.00-8.00.....Feminists are destroying & targeting both me & Mr Peterson......Boo hoo.....Mainly because we put the target on our own backs.

Glasses on, glasses off....wax on, wax off....Don't I look deep in thought....I'm a social justice warrior coming to the rescue of my mate Jordan, because they're doing the same hit-job on him as they did me.....This talk is on Jordo but it's actually really all about ME & my fundamental Narcissism....Oh, have you checked out my studio yet guys?.....Check out my cape too, I'm so fabo.....Let me just check my look in the mirror here one more time.....Ramble, ramble, ramble, stutter, stutter, stutter.

9.00 Now where was I?.....Oh yes, Jordy the victim of a media witch-hunt, just like me....He totally destroyed that femo, just like I do all the time, I won't tell you how, but the whacko lefty run media are turning it all around on us....No fair.....I'm such a victim of my own brilliance, check the double-screen shot of me guys, close-up & mid-distance....So cool.....Glasses off, glasses on....See ya.

Melt 2

Milos.... tackling the big issue of extreme feminists in order to appear both cutting edge & relevant.

Meanwhile, we're 2 minutes to midnight on the nuclear annihilation clock.

"Me & my mate Jordy like totally destroyed them....That's why I'm making this 12 minute vid to bitch & moan about how we're both being negatively portrayed in the media."....."But just remember, We totally destroyed them".....Riveting!

MILO supposedly lives in South Florida
But it looks like he has taken up residence in your head,rent free

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melt 1

Melt 2

MILO supposedly lives in South Florida
But it looks like he has taken up residence in your head,rent free

Both accurate summations of the video, which you clearly haven't watched.....Both directly paraphrasing your precious Milos at his own words....At least you got the melt bit right.

Last edited:
Who needs to try
Just post a MILO clip and watch P35 turn into a salty puddle

Lol you know nobody is taking this bait, right?

Oh wait! Now I’ve answered I’ve taken the bait and am salty and melted and you live rent free in my head, right?

I hope I’m not. I’d love it if you had a new, even more lame attempt at an insult we could laugh at.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
The only thing cringier than people using terms like 'soy boy' and 'triggered' is to watch people try to co-opt those terms the other way.

Ugh.

If only these terms were banned entirely. ShanDog, humour me?
I kinda like soy boy. Has a nice linguistic cadence and the imagery it conjures is hilarious.

Back