Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

What utter delusional piffle. Its known there is a clear link between stop and search for example and gun and knife crime.
Look, all people are saying is that there have to be different ways to go about this. Over-policing might lead to temporary drops in certain types of crime, but it creates its own bigger problems.

I‘m “Spamming nonsense and abuse?“.
That is leftist hypocrisy at its best.
so when someone has a go at me it’s ok, if l bite back a little the world is ending RIGHT?

dont show up to a thread and insult a poster and expect nothing in return.
if you get bumped on the footy field you bump back, if you get pushed you push back.
you have a right to defend yourself and then you get back to the game and play.

the left wing culture by most posters in BF is consistent, you abuse and ridicule other posters if they don’t follow the line, if they don’t follow your line of thinking, you’re happy to verbally attack them, until some comes back your way then you cry foul. That’s pathetic and spineless, very much like a school yard bully.

it’s similar to Democrats in the USA.

Now that the Democrats have won the game of politics, the Democrats and their supporters are going head hunting.
going after professionals, politicians, lawyers. Etc...it’s not enough that you’ve won but you have to stamp out this evil thinking,right? obliterate or re-educate? Threaten lives and families? That is what is being discussed right now!
spineless and bullying behaviour at its best.

great form of government that is. Sounds like communism to me.
just waiting for the Chinese style re education camps to open- I’d laugh but it’s not funny.

Don’t get your nickers in a knot, this IS far left thinking being that’s being discussed and there are enough of them to cause real concern.
I have a question. To you, what does a 'leftist' actually believe? Not how 'they' behave, not what 'they' do; what do 'they' actually believe in?

Because an awful lot of your retorts in this thread is that you tend towards throwing the appellation 'leftist' at anyone expressing dissent towards what you're saying. You're throwing a blanket over a rather diverse set of posters.

I have a question. To you, what does a 'leftist' actually believe? Not how 'they' behave, not what 'they' do; what do 'they' actually believe in?

Because an awful lot of your retorts in this thread is that you tend towards throwing the appellation 'leftist' at anyone expressing dissent towards what you're saying. You're throwing a blanket over a rather diverse set of posters.
Has anyone who uses the term "leftist" ever been capable of rational discussion?

How about now? Is it time yet for Democrats to recognise left wing violence?

You mean like this?

And this?

Hope you're trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like this?

And this?

Hope you're trolling.

They're both links of the same thing. I have mentioned before that Biden has criticised the violent Left, albeit not enough, but too many have made heroes out of them.

nah it was pretty easy.
as I said, leftists on BF forums don't like links showing opposition to their thinking. Doesn't matter how obvious and accurate the links are, they'll find a way to laugh them off. So I don't bother anymore.
If someone else says something I don't Agree with ill say WHY I don't agree with it.

Don't attack the speaker if you cant back it up.
Coward

I‘m “Spamming nonsense and abuse?“.
That is leftist hypocrisy at its best.
so when someone has a go at me it’s ok, if l bite back a little the world is ending RIGHT?

dont show up to a thread and insult a poster and expect nothing in return.
if you get bumped on the footy field you bump back, if you get pushed you push back.
you have a right to defend yourself and then you get back to the game and play.

the left wing culture by most posters in BF is consistent, you abuse and ridicule other posters if they don’t follow the line, if they don’t follow your line of thinking, you’re happy to verbally attack them, until some comes back your way then you cry foul. That’s pathetic and spineless, very much like a school yard bully.

it’s similar to Democrats in the USA.

Now that the Democrats have won the game of politics, the Democrats and their supporters are going head hunting.
going after professionals, politicians, lawyers. Etc...it’s not enough that you’ve won but you have to stamp out this evil thinking,right? obliterate or re-educate? Threaten lives and families? That is what is being discussed right now!
spineless and bullying behaviour at its best.

great form of government that is. Sounds like communism to me.
just waiting for the Chinese style re education camps to open- I’d laugh but it’s not funny.

Don’t get your nickers in a knot, this IS far left thinking being that’s being discussed and there are enough of them to cause real concern.
When are you going to Offer a point of view then back it up????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back