Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

It's now been confirmed that a police officer was killed during the mob attack.

Blue Lives Matter! Right?

False flag.

This is exactly what the lizard people want.

Approx 70 arrested, with 55 to be charged and one shot dead.

The FBI has also released photos of another group they want to speak to.

These comparisons with the way BLM protestors have been treated are just silly. They should never have been let through but a lot of them have or will pay a pretty hefty price for it.

Put in perspective, apparently only 174 people were charged in DC in relation to the BLM protests in total over the entire period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Approx 70 arrested, with 55 to be charged and one shot dead.

The FBI has also released photos of another group they want to speak to.

These comparisons with the way BLM protestors have been treated are just silly. They should never have been let through but a lot of them have or will pay a pretty hefty price for it.

Put in perspective, apparently only 174 people were charged in DC in relation to the BLM protests in total over the entire period.
Don't forget the cop who died.

Let's see the Blue Lives Matter crowd cheer for that.

Strange, I still can't see it on the Fox homepage. Cop dies and they don't cover it? I wonder why. This is the party of law and order.

But FMD, remember when Kaepernick knelt for the national anthem. That was outrageous.

Last edited:
Don't forget the cop who died.

Let's see the Blue Lives Matter crowd cheer for that.

But FMD, remember when Kaepernick knelt for the national anthem. That was outrageous.
I was more concerned about when they burned down shops, killed (black) shop owners and king hit people in the street.

No one was arrested for bending the knee. If you can be bothered looking for it there are countless photos (including in DC) of cops gathering and bending the knee.

Last edited:
I was more concerned about when they burned down shops, killed (black) shop owners and king hit people in the street.

No one was arrested for bending the knee. If you can be bothered looking for it rbeee are countless photos (including in DC) of cops gathering and bending the knee.
Good for you.

We should condemn lawbreaking and violence, full stop.

But plenty of RWers who lost their minds over Kaepernick now want to find a way to minimise what happened in DC.

The president incited a mob that led to the death of a cop. Seems like a hard sell defending that.

Good for you.

We should condemn lawbreaking and violence, full stop.

But plenty of RWers who lost their minds over Kaepernick now want to find a way to minimise what happened in DC.

The president incited a mob that led to the death of a cop. Seems like a hard sell defending that.
The only conservative voices I listen to are more moderate but I don’t really see anyone defending it or downplaying it. Certainly what I’ve seen has been scathing. As it should be.

Predictably, there's some serious Portland amnesia going on here.
no there is not.

one group was pissed off that they were being racially targetted by police. The other group are either complete idiots who believe everything one man tells them despite all the counter evidence and his clear moral hazard or they simply wanted to install a dictator. Its nothing like the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back