Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

Left wing terrorism> right wing terrorism. Compare the rabble that stormed Congress to the Red Brigade or the Weather Underground or the Provos, f***ing amateurs.
Didn't the Red Brigade only hit their straps after they were infiltrated by Gladio?

Left wing terrorism> right wing terrorism. Compare the rabble that stormed Congress to the Red Brigade or the Weather Underground or the Provos, f***ing amateurs.
Yeah, people breaking into congress to topple a few desks and break a few windows is much worse than actually detonating explosives inside a building.

Ah wait, were you trying to be funny? Saying they're amateurs because they didn't actually detonate a bomb? Should I then bring up the idiots who stormed congress I'm 2018 after Kavanaugh got inaugurated? Who were literally scratching the locked senate door in a desperate effort to get in? And who could forget this chestnut:

I mean damn, those left-wing congress raiders sure are a beacon of intelligence... Jonestown intelligence.

You are laughable.

You left out the five deaths.

And the blokes looking to kidnap/kill pence and Pelosi

Just another day in the neighbourhood for the zany wacky funsters of the New Right

You left out the five deaths.
So what point do you want to make, information-censoring admin? Are they incompetent for not doing as much damage as the bomb detonating communist? Or are they despicable for causing deaths? (including at least one protester, whose death your ilk celebrate).

Shall I produce some examples of people Antifa have bashed? Or will that immediately be labeled a "right wing conspiracy" and censored accordingly? How about Maxine Waters openly calling for people to harass senators and show up at their private property? How about that BLM protester who went up to a police car to shoot dead two patrol officers? Is that all a right wing conspiracy? Or are you going to peddle the notion that its somehow more acceptable on the basis they're not Trump supporters?

And the blokes looking to kidnap/kill pence and Pelosi

Just another day in the neighbourhood for the zany wacky funsters of the New Right
Meanwhile brainwashed people like yourself have been extensively conditioned to ignore anything and everything that conflicts with your agenda, no matter how bad.

Are these "right wingers" you talk about the ones calling for the abolition of the police?
Better yet, are they responsible for bungled hotel quarantines like your subject of worship was?

Meanwhile brainwashed people like yourself have been extensively conditioned to ignore anything and everything that conflicts with your agenda, no matter how bad.

Are these "right wingers" you talk about the ones calling for the abolition of the police?
Better yet, are they responsible for bungled hotel quarantines like your subject of worship was?

And that means it's okay to hunt to kidnap or kill pence and Pelosi?

Brainwashed? Is that with bleach or UV?

You aren't making any sense.

And that means it's okay to hunt to kidnap or kill pence and Pelosi?
I am merely here to highlight a double standard.
People like you always show up here to mock those horrible "right wingers", but whenever the spotlight is on the other side, you're either silent or making laughable false equivalencies.

Idiotic threads like this are especially funny: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-with-that-of-right-wing-extremists.1248304/

From Mr Censorship himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get banned, start new account. You are the double standard.

come on, plenty of people start posting on an AFL footy board 100% about anything not related to AFL footy

It's a sign of the times in the GOP when a despicable hard right nutcase like Romney can be described as "more moderate".

Unfortunately, that's where we are at everywhere.
The sensible centre seems to be interchangeable with ultra conservative nowadays.

I assumed you could see such details being the boss and all.

If not, just let me go register my new account name "ChiefIsACommunist"
Sometimes I can tell who they are, sometimes I can't. Announcing your alt user name ahead of time does tip me off, though. Just warning you.

Sometimes I can tell who they are, sometimes I can't. Announcing your alt user name ahead of time does tip me off, though. Just warning you.

As in I assumed it was visible in the databse or some such.

Damnit.

ChiefIsAFascist was my first choice, but then I'd end up in a 10 page argument about what fascist means.

Yeah, people breaking into congress to topple a few desks and break a few windows is much worse than actually detonating explosives inside a building.

Ah wait, were you trying to be funny? Saying they're amateurs because they didn't actually detonate a bomb? Should I then bring up the idiots who stormed congress I'm 2018 after Kavanaugh got inaugurated? Who were literally scratching the locked senate door in a desperate effort to get in? And who could forget this chestnut:

I mean damn, those left-wing congress raiders sure are a beacon of intelligence... Jonestown intelligence.

You are laughable.

Could you whatabout harder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back