Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

Far from it. Mwpp and I agreed if you managed to pull off a victory we’d have to sneak you in for a vote. It was average - not a bad game but not a particularly good one either from yourself.
don’t indulge him.

The village was…. Well they were preoccupied. Bovo might have been busy at the SFA gf pre match - getting ready or perhaps too nervous to leave his bed or potentially watching the entertainment??? Elton Johns Wig was still in the foetal position after his team sh*t the bed against a perennial loser and nom-contender for the premiership.

Anyway at the end of it all only jmoo and ND had a vote on them. Well their alter egos anyway. And that was all that was needed for a double lynch and the final phase of the game was over.

alter ego of Elton Johns Wig - NaturalDisaster (Alpha wolf) lynched by village
Alter ego of raskolnikov - @jmoo wan(villager) lynched by village

However in a weird twist the only two remaining villagers by not showing up have forfeited the village as well. So after the modkilling of EJW and Bovo for being useless, victory will go to the mods OES and MWPP for running a game that was incredibly challenging with only about six or seven minor fu** ups, none of which impacted the game.
805C85BA-C731-4B06-B0BC-C6618DD2D649.jpeg

NaturalDisaster seered Barrybran twice and still almost gets a vote….

All I can say is wow.
jmoo wan gets BOG for me.

We knew who the SK was but his eccentric play still stuffed me up. Actually thought he was the cub and LN had stuffed up the Dead PM OP until about ten minutes before the end.

Constantly made the wrong decisions as a villager and convinced me that he HAD to be evil of some description despite all big roles accounted for. A sterling performance

NaturalDisaster seered Barrybran twice and still almost gets a vote….

All I can say is wow.
The funniest moment in that PM was undoubtedly “SEER MY BALLS” - although ND’s melt about MannumPower getting modkilled was also a highlight.

We knew who the SK was but his eccentric play still stuffed me up. Actually thought he was the cub and LN had stuffed up the Dead PM OP until about ten minutes before the end.

Constantly made the wrong decisions as a villager and convinced me that he HAD to be evil of some description despite all big roles accounted for. A sterling performance
I stopped following the game on day one so have no idea what you are on about.

i sometimes like to play on hard mode, and just skim through the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, should clarify, took the wife in. She's in for tests. It's a couple of hours down and a couple back for me but I've got the kids. So I drive back down to town tomorrow to pick her up. FML.

No one is dying just yet.

Sorry, should clarify, took the wife in. She's in for tests. It's a couple of hours down and a couple back for me but I've got the kids. So I drive back down to town tomorrow to pick her up. FML.

No one is dying just yet.
I’m sorry to hear mate - hope she’s doing ok. Do you reckon you would’ve voted for jmoo or ND?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back