Alternate Strips

Remove this Banner Ad

Inside 50

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Down at Kardinia Park
Other Teams
Geelong
Yes I know this issue has been done to death but I think teams should stop stuffing round (ours included) and come up with a clash strip. These are just a few of my ideas, I've tried to keep the blue and white hoops going. Just let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions just give me a shout and I'll see what i can do.

f1f0.jpg

ecf9.jpg

the 3rd strip is the only one that seems to work 4 me but anyway is isnt too bad, definately shouldn't clash with any other jumper...it reminds me alot of one of our training jumpers...

Inside 50 said:
please tell me that works cause I've got more to put up

It works all right, Yellow and Blue for a city on the West Coast of the Bay , I dont think so!! But keep trying, it might be a subject done to death ,its also a subject worthy of diatribe so it should be something we get right.

Our main traditional top like a few others is a 50/50 top and traditionally in our game light/white colour was used to indicate the away top.This has been the main error in previous attempts for the Cats, they were all darker and the need to be lighter

Id like to see a version of normal home strip with the blue hoops about a third of their normal width and a motif on the front.More white less clash.Even the socks could be reversed with a white top band.Its not with history, look at the history of Geelong we had a top which was edged with white not blue in 1912-1920.

If we have to have another colour I would prefer a silver blue (like the training top), this would give the strip a much lighter feel that should prevent an possible clash. If somebody like Jetset could come up with some big $$$$ then perhaps we could go with an oranged hoop top but it would have to be big $$$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turbocat said:
Id like to see a version of normal home strip with the blue hoops about a third of their normal width and a motif on the front.More white less clash.Even the socks could be reversed with a white top band.Its not with history, look at the history of Geelong we had a top which was edged with white not blue in 1912-1920.

gfc clash strip 5

Inside 50 said:

THis one is good, the silver/grey. Maybe we could get Ford more involved in our clash jumper. We would wear it maybe once or twice a year.

AFl Logo on the left, GFC logo on the right and possibly a larger Ford Logo in the middle. Try get some extra $$$ out of them.

Make money out of other teams home games. :D

What do others think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back