Alternate Strips

Remove this Banner Ad

gocats said:
THis one is good, the silver/grey. Maybe we could get Ford more involved in our clash jumper. We would wear it maybe once or twice a year.

AFl Logo on the left, GFC logo on the right and possibly a larger Ford Logo in the middle. Try get some extra $$$ out of them.

Make money out of other teams home games. :D

What do others think?

I am sure the AFL has restrictions in place as to how big the sponsors logo can be on jumpers. Hence, the reason why every team has them the same size now.

The game is about the players, not the sponsors. TV coverage already smacks of commericalism, without coming up with ideas like this.

gfcclashstrip6.jpg

inside 50, do you want a cleaner template? PM me if you want one

also i would stick to geelong's blue and white colours and maybe add silver/grey if you had to have an extra colour

gocats said:
THis one is good, the silver/grey. Maybe we could get Ford more involved in our clash jumper. We would wear it maybe once or twice a year.

AFl Logo on the left, GFC logo on the right and possibly a larger Ford Logo in the middle. Try get some extra $$$ out of them.

Make money out of other teams home games. :D

What do others think?
GOOD IDEA. AND I LIKE THIS SILVER TOP WITH THE VERTICAL STRIPES DOWN THE SIDE. SOUNDS REASONABLE. I DONT THINK WE CAN START USING THAT RED JUMPER ETC.

Saints-2004 said:
here's one i did a few months ago....i did every team cos' i think everyone should have an alt

Geelongalt.gif

the collingwood one is just a ********** one- literally
i like this and would consider it my fav along with the training type top. I think its good and keeps our colours. More likely than the silver.

I'm really not very fond of the logo splashed large. As far as the away guernsey concerned, I'm all for a big departure. Club would more likely sell more jumpers if they are radically different. Not easy on this forum, but I'd like to see more use of textures with modern materials.

Have to say I thought the best of this lot was Saints-2004's effort, but you'd want some sort of effect going through the white.

INSIDE 50 ,
I saw your strip #1 however the others would not open. You have posted several tops but have you posted all of them?Are the top you have posted strips 1 thru 5 or others? It might have been advantageous to have their name or handle posted with them. Top job with the efforts so far, don’t know if I’m in love with most of them but id so they are all better than the blue and blue, the clubs last effort.
Have to say I don’t mind the mainly white top with central 4 hoops & GFC posted by Saints-2004.Something along this plane of having white as the dominate colour will solve any clashes and still keeps our traditional colours and the hoops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back