• I like it!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I have something I think is better!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the blood dripping from the tip of the sword is a bit much?

Unless of course it was used to kill a bird of some description... a magpie perhaps?! ;)

Or Eagle, Swan or Hawk

I think some of these designs are great:thumbsu:
But we are one of the original clubs. We have had our fair share of changing jumper designs and such over the yrs. As much as people hang s**t on the Pies for refusing to change their b&w stripes for a clash jumper i kind of like their stubbornness to change tradition . I think we should also stand firm on the R, W&B tri stripe, the Saints nickname and the shield on our jumper. Theyve been there for a big part of our history.
I think these 'crusader' designs look pretty cool but it would be a big change to use it.
Thats just my opinion anyway.

I think some of these designs are great:thumbsu:
But we are one of the original clubs. We have had our fair share of changing jumper designs and such over the yrs. As much as people hang s**t on the Pies for refusing to change their b&w stripes for a clash jumper i kind of like their stubbornness to change tradition . I think we should also stand firm on the R, W&B tri stripe, the Saints nickname and the shield on our jumper. Theyve been there for a big part of our history.
I think these 'crusader' designs look pretty cool but it would be a big change to use it.
Thats just my opinion anyway.

I don't think we should change our colours, but we've got the best colour combination. Why not make the most of this? I dare say we are recognised more so for our colours and name rather than our logo and jumper which have constantly changed.

I believe there is a basis to instil a serious and determined image of st kilda rather than a lot of the comical, saintly, losing and cartoony images that illustrate st kilda.

I don't think we should change our colours, but we've got the best colour combination. Why not make the most of this? I dare say we are recognised more so for our colours and name rather than our logo and jumper which have constantly changed.

I believe there is a basis to instil a serious and determined image of st kilda rather than a lot of the comical, saintly, losing and cartoony images that illustrate st kilda.
Yeah I guess its not such a bad idea to just update a mascot. Most teams do it dont they.
Something in the range of your design or Mowscots would be a little more menacing than a little stick man with a halo:)

Yeah I guess its not such a bad idea to just update a mascot. Most teams do it dont they.
Something in the range of your design or Mowscots would be a little more menacing than a little stick man with a halo:)

Exactly.. I think we could probably get away with the stick and halo if we were a highly successful team.., but the reality is we're not.

Anyone else out there good at graphic design that wants to have a go at developing something more serious?

Exactly.. I think we could probably get away with the stick and halo if we were a highly successful team.., but the reality is we're not.

Anyone else out there good at graphic design that wants to have a go at developing something more serious?
Hey guys, Ive been watching this thread for a bit, its really interesting what youve come up with.

Vaul Darkhour, on the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board, we've had two threads that sort of address this topic, have a read if youd like

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-updated-logo.682648/page-3#post-33287617
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-needs-a-rebrand.1066004/

Hey guys, Ive been watching this thread for a bit, its really interesting what youve come up with.

Vaul Darkhour, on the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board, we've had two threads that sort of address this topic, have a read if youd like

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-updated-logo.682648/page-3#post-33287617
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-needs-a-rebrand.1066004/

Ta, had a good look at the designs. I didn't mind the retro looking one.

However it'd be good if someone could continue developing the crusader theme into a logo. If I get time on the weekend I might have a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back