Not open for further replies.

B-HAWK 26

Senior List
Nov 19, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
dont know how ben lynch gets a game ahead of melon
It does amaze me, it amazes me how any one of the alvie seniors boys can get a game ahead of a player of melons calibre. I was also lucky enough to witness the under 17s game between the western eagles and Alvie on the weekend. Was an enjoyable hard fought match for a half before the swannies broke away. But easily the highlight of my day was witnessing perhaps the biggest nose that exists in our world today, one of the young alvie boys, the CHF i think he was, seriously it was hanging 10 cm off the ground. God it was a big snoz. Hate to be that kid.
Happy posting B-HAWK

santacruz

Rookie
Apr 15, 2008
victoria
It does amaze me, it amazes me how any one of the alvie seniors boys can get a game ahead of a player of melons calibre. I was also lucky enough to witness the under 17s game between the western eagles and Alvie on the weekend. Was an enjoyable hard fought match for a half before the swannies broke away. But easily the highlight of my day was witnessing perhaps the biggest nose that exists in our world today, one of the young alvie boys, the CHF i think he was, seriously it was hanging 10 cm off the ground. God it was a big snoz. Hate to be that kid.
Happy posting B-HAWK
i happined also to be alone side that snoze that weekend. a fair trumpet

sausagefest

Draftee
Jun 21, 2008
western district
AFL Club
Carlton
im new to big footy and have read through some of the other threads and wats the go with every in love with chris hickey
against us he kicked a few in the first half and never touched it in the second half when all the pressure was on and all his goals wer sheep dog goals out the back

Mr Magoo74

Rookie
Jun 18, 2008
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm
Hey Boom, just reading through the results and noticed Alvie got a fari touch up from Lorne, what's the story here? I know Lorne a fairly tough to beat at home but 14 goals is a fair smashing? Did you guys have many out? Where did you see both sides at now?

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Hey Boom, just reading through the results and noticed Alvie got a fari touch up from Lorne, what's the story here? I know Lorne a fairly tough to beat at home but 14 goals is a fair smashing? Did you guys have many out? Where did you see both sides at now?
Had a couple out but were outplayed and embarrassed yesterday. Even at 1/4 time but they shot clear in the 2nd quarter and it was all over. no c.kelly or cass and a.kelly only played a quarter and mccrickard got injured also but they were too good.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Ok so this is the story. On saturday with about 4 minutes remaining in the final quartet, alvie player ben gibson received innapropriate taunts about his mother from otway player paul presani. After some push and shove gibson let go with two punches to the back of presani's head. Gibson has been reported but would should have been a minor incident with a 1 or 2 week penalty is now looking serious. Otway have been sooking since they lost the encounter and are claiming that presani has a broken cheekbone and has had to have cat scans on his brain and all. Any one who knows gibbo knows that yhe is incapable of causing such damage but otway are milking it for all its worth. Tribunal hearing is wednesday night. Hopefully the board dont fall for there nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Ok so this is the story. On saturday with about 4 minutes remaining in the final quartet, alvie player ben gibson received innapropriate taunts about his mother from otway player paul presani. After some push and shove gibson let go with two punches to the back of presani's head. Gibson has been reported but would should have been a minor incident with a 1 or 2 week penalty is now looking serious. Otway have been sooking since they lost the encounter and are claiming that presani has a broken cheekbone and has had to have cat scans on his brain and all. Any one who knows gibbo knows that yhe is incapable of causing such damage but otway are milking it for all its worth. Tribunal hearing is wednesday night. Hopefully the board dont fall for there nonsense.

Interesting that Otway are taking that stand, they received a warning letter from the league (maybe VCFL) after a Reserves player broke an opposition players jaw in an off the ball incident.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
6 weeks was probably a due consequence...gib can have an extended holiday

dirtysanchez3

Draftee
Aug 24, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
the new alvie Sensation mitchell "clifford" williamson is seeming to be the new up and coming gun of the league, with his electrifying pase and hair he is hard to miss on the feild. peoples thoughts please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back