Always a face never a heel !

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all , the other day l started thinking about Cena never being a heel and was wondering how many other wwe wrestlers also stayed as a "face" through out their whole career. While l didnt do much thinking into it the only other ones l could think of was Ultimate Warrior and Goldberg. No doubt more can be added...

Mario Milano was always a face in Australia. From memory he may have had one heel run but it didn't last too long
Yeh he turned on Larry Odea and the story line was that he was being hypnotised.

Tito Santana and Ricky Steamboat are the two that immediately come to mind as eternal babyfaces.
l thought that santana turned heel for only a short period.......but Steamboat was always a face

Cena hasn't been a face throughout his career, he was a heel in 2002/03 iirc.

I was thinking Hogan (WWE) but he had an NWO run in the WWE. I don't remember much about it, though.
Was about the only time period that l stopped watching

Last edited:
eugene.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koko B Ware.
Maybe Kofi.

I think Mario Milano had a few brief turns as heel - but they tended to be set-ups where he would then double-cross his evil partner (but because the partner was evil, Mario was good etc. I'm so confused!). There was also a bit of a running gag that his mama brought him up to be a good boy, and she would never let him do anything naughty etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back