Am I a bad dad. An open letter to the CFC BF family

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear CFC BF family,

I need some advise, I have 2 beautiful children whom I love dearly, but recently I have acquired a third child.

A keg fridge.

So I now have beer on tap at home. (No I haven't died and gone to heaven, because in heaven there is no whining or complaining).

So this brings to to my point, am I a bad dad for loving my third child WAAAY more than the other 2?

(Just to let you all know the other 2 are girls aged 15 & 11).

Please help,
The Toad

Yes, you are a bad dad.

However, all is not lost. If you only drink when the kids aren't around you can reconcile your badness with the fact that what they don't know wont hurt you.

your other two children aren't filled with delicious delicious beer, it's really a no contest. Unless your other two start bringing you beer, then you find yourself in a real grey area!
If his other 2 kids were filled with delicious beer... then he would definitely be a bad parent for allowing girl children to imbibe in the golden goodness of beer!

BTW if any of my CFC BF brethren, are out in the western suburbs of Melbourne, like Tarneit / Hoppers xing or the like feel free to drop me a line and call in for a beer or 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the whining was coming from Mrs Toad I'm not surprised, the birth must have hurt a lot...

childbirth_should_be_painfull_pm-thumb-270x270.jpg

your other two children aren't filled with delicious delicious beer, it's really a no contest. Unless your other two start bringing you beer, then you find yourself in a real grey area!
Considering the influence of their father (self-confessed beer swiller who loves keg fridge more than children) I dare say that in fact those kids are probably quite often filled with delicious delicious beer... :eek:

It's the extraction that causes problems...

:p Not serious...

Dear CFC BF family,

I need some advise, I have 2 beautiful children whom I love dearly, but recently I have acquired a third child.

A keg fridge.

So I now have beer on tap at home. (No I haven't died and gone to heaven, because in heaven there is no whining or complaining).

So this brings to to my point, am I a bad dad for loving my third child WAAAY more than the other 2?

(Just to let you all know the other 2 are girls aged 15 & 11).

Please help,
The Toad
Yes:mad:

Am I a good Dad?

My daughter has decided to take a year off work and travel around Europe and Asia for the best part of nine months. After being out of home for five years she's been back with us for around 12 months. Now the flat has gone my home has slowly filled with my daughter's property and I don't like clutter so I'll have to hire some storage space so I can move around my own home when she leaves in a couple of weeks. While she's away i'll look after her car by keeping it going. I think the pleasure will cost me half of the insurance and rego. Also the car needs some minor repairs before I'll be seen driving it. While I'm typing this my son and daughter have walked past carrying more junk upstairs. While away my daughter will turn 30 and my wife has seen this as an opportunity to celebrate it with her. They're talking about Bangkok so I haven't been too keen at the briefings.

Here's my dilemma. My daughter and her boyfriend leave in two weeks time. That's right Sunday 16 March 2014 at 11.55 PM. Am I a bad father if I decide to go the footy? If I am, should I claim a keg fridge as compensation and see her off at the Airport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back