Opinion Am i the only one who thinks Hickey is s**t?

IS Hickey s**t?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone posts in this thread genuinely, I will find you and I will kill you.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for likes I can tell you I don't like Tom Hickey haters, but what I do have are a very particular set of posting skills. Posting skills I have acquired over a very long career of dishing out likes. Posting skills that make me a nightmare for shitposters like you. If you let the Hickey hate go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will dislike your posts."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked as many goals as 22 Freo players did in the derby.

Does that make him 22 times better than Freo?

Or does that make Freo 22 times more s**t than him?

Or is that just the same thing?

Bookmarked to bump this thread in a couple of months time to request a change to the title- Am i the only on who thinks Premiership Hero Hickey is s**t?

Bookmarked to bump this thread in a couple of months time to request a change to the title- Am i the only on who thinks Premiership Hero Hickey is s**t?
Hows that going to happen when in september the club reveals that nic nat wasn’t really injured at all and they sent him off for high altitude uber training and now hes the fittest ruck ever and hickey .....

Hang on - hickey wins the gf for the beagles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back