Club Mgmt. Amart to replace Kia as Essendon co-major sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

As opposed to the other sponsors who have never had their logo in the sash
It looks awful and cheap to me and I don't like the fact that the the awful and cheap looking logo is on the most symbolically important part of the jumper (to me) and the part that has the most visual prominence. Yes you are correct past logos have been positioned in the same area.

I’ll give them some credit it’s got red in it, but still... :thumbsdown:

We should always just start with a short list of companies whose logos consist of no colours other than red black grey or white. Derrrr

I thought they finally worked it out with Kia and Fujitsu.

What a complete fuss and whine over nothing, I swear people are just petrified of change.

This looks better than the awkwardly placed Samsung and TVS patches. The Samsung patch was far more to the left of the sash than the right. The TVS patch had the top left corner sticking out of the sash slightly where the rest of it was firmly in the sash. They have at the very least done this correctly by fitting it neatly into the look of the guernsey. Amart is also paying the club a lot more than any other sponsor has previous paid Essendon or any other sporting club for that matter, so who really cares?

Actually up close it's not as annoying. At least the blue box is confined to the sash and doesn't spill onto the black. Looks clean.

Am slightly annoyed that the angle of the sash and the angle of the A being different though. Once you see it you can't unsee it. I'm going to blame the fact I noticed it at all on the partnership graphic where the angle of the sides of the Essendon and Amart logos is something of a design feature though. If it wasn't accentuated before perhaps I wouldn't have noticed it now.

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 12.20.18 am.png

Yes, I'm bored enough to care. It's the off-season. No, it doesn't really matter. :moneybag::moneybag:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should sponsor norf to get a sash on their jumper for shits and giggles
They might even accept that deal for just $2.10/year. Bargain! Imagine the exposure our brand might get in Tasmania... seeing as we never play there... takes us to a new market without having to set foot there. It’s not without its merits to seriously consider this proposal.

The logo is still a better look than the captains haircut.

I wish we took less money from a sponsor so we could have a cooler looking guernsey, which I think we're all forgetting is the most important thing about sponsorships and the principle reason for which they exist.

I agree, which is why I propose we get sponsored by Batman

upload_2018-10-31_13-54-25.png

If all of us stole just one sofa each from A-Mart they would go out of business and we could put an end to this travesty

For gods sake we're worried about being too soft as a football side and we take on a sofa and recliner company as a sponsor??? It's a worrying sign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back