Amateur Optometry - Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Only idiots thought it would be more than that. Very little in either incident

This is the s**t that should be stamped out of the game.

It's completely unnecessary and a deliberate act.

This is the sh*t that should be stamped out of the game.

It amazes me the dirty unnecessary grubby s**t the AFL are prepared to overlook or deem only a fine. Then want to have players suspended for 3-4 weeks because they went hard at the football and someone came off 2nd best in a contact sport.

It seems the only thing the AFL fears is lawyers.

This is the sh*t that should be stamped out of the game.

Wasn’t looking at the player so how do you prove intentional?

Not a strike so falls under misconduct which is a fine unless it is serious misconduct. Hard to argue it was forceful enough to meet that threshold.

Not a strike so falls under misconduct which is a fine unless it is serious misconduct. Hard to argue it was forceful enough to meet that threshold.
So you think it’s a good look for the game?

C'mon mate he knew exactly where his hands were and what he was doing.

There's simply no reason aside from being a campaigner to do it, should be punished more harshly however the AFLs moronic criteria for determining seriousness of offence means he gets a wet lettuce leaf slap.

You’re taking the piss. He wasn’t looking for the ball. Do you think he was using Braille to find where Dale’s face was. He must have “felt” the whole Braille alphabet with his knuckles and fingers. Do you think he was looking for his wallet?

Weak as piss act on a vulnerable player on his back with the tackler still laying on him.

What about “potential to cause injury” line they trot out when it suits them. Knuckles and fingers repeatedly rapped over the face, could have caused an eye injury like a detached retina.

C'mon mate he knew exactly where his hands were and what he was doing.

There's simply no reason aside from being a campaigner to do it, should be punished more harshly however the AFLs moronic criteria for determining seriousness of offence means he gets a wet lettuce leaf slap.
Not a good look. Would rather he saves that stuff for Hawthorn. Those campaigners deserve that s**t.
Martin won a brownlow punching guys 3 times that season.

After all the underserved crap Joel cops from moronic footy followers he deserves a break from someone. The most unfairly persecuted player in the game.

0 weeks? B-b-but BigFooty told me that...Twitter said he should...!

Drama queens, get a new hobby. :roflv1:
You mean the intellectuals on BigFooty had no idea. Here I was thinking they'd be the next in line for coaching gigs.

It's little wonder i have no time for my fellow footy fan, those calling out grub and thug are thick as two planks...Absolute morons! It was a great game Friday night, tuned into a circus by Saturday by the comments of complete and utter imbeciles..Bollocks to the lot of you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It amazes me the dirty unnecessary grubby sh*t the AFL are prepared to overlook or deem only a fine. Then want to have players suspended for 3-4 weeks because they went hard at the football and someone came off 2nd best in a contact sport.

It seems the only thing the AFL fears is lawyers.

*ing this!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back