FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy this series guys, looks like a corker- with alot of weirdo teams. (And quite possibly the biggest w***er of all time- the one that keeps on going on about how he is so intelligent and never gives up ((cue footage of him yelling at his partner they should give up and take a time penalty :D))).

Yeah anyway, I will miss it, i fly out overseas next week.

9pm on a Wednesday - interesting time slot. Hopefully it moves to an earlier one after than Australia's Got Idol...........sorry, Talent, is finished.

Teams

Adam & Dane (Cousins)
James & Sarah (Dating)
Kym & Donna (Engaged)
Joseph & Grace (Siblings)
Lucy & Emilia (Sisters)
Michelle & Jo (Twins/Cheerleaders, both cheerlead for St. George-Illawarra Dragons in NRL)
Paul & Steve (Workmates)
Ross & Tarryn (Father/Daughter)
Shane & Andrew (Cops)
Sticky & Sam (Flatmates, Sticky was born without his left forearm)
Sue & Teresa (Earth Mothers)

Also, teams will vote on who will receive the U-turn. The team with the most votes received will be the team that is u-turned. There will also be a new twist known as the "Salvage Pass".

Just seen the promo with the twins.........give them a couple of legs at most. Anyone who is a flight attendent and claims to know everything about travelling doesnt last long

about to jet off on my own amazing race so am going to miss this series, so i'm looking forward to grabbing it all when i get back and watching it without ads.

i wonder if anyone will be as objectionable as FOCUS, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE! from last time around.

:D

Go Ross Thornton :D

Ditto!!!

Ross spoke at the Fitzroy President's Luncheon at the Brunswick Street Oval a couple of weeks ago, but didn't reveal anything. I'm sure all the old Roy supporters will be following his progress with interest during the series.

Teams

Adam & Dane (Cousins)
James & Sarah (Dating)
Kym & Donna (Engaged)
Lucy & Emilia (Sisters)
Michelle & Jo (Twins/Cheerleaders, both cheerlead for St. George-Illawarra Dragons in NRL)
Paul & Steve (Workmates)
Shane & Andrew (Cops)

Also, teams will vote on who will receive the U-turn. The team with the most votes received will be the team that is u-turned. There will also be a new twist known as the "Salvage Pass".

You couldnt possibly tape the whole series for me Ljp. (will pay for costs/postage etc :))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams

Adam & Dane (Cousins)
James & Sarah (Dating)
Kym & Donna (Engaged)
Lucy & Emilia (Sisters)
Paul & Steve (Workmates)
Shane & Andrew (Cops)

Sticky is a mate of mine so i will be watching the show with a little more interest.

Enjoy this series guys, looks like a corker- with alot of weirdo teams. (And quite possibly the biggest w***er of all time- the one that keeps on going on about how he is so intelligent and never gives up ((cue footage of him yelling at his partner they should give up and take a time penalty :D))).

Yeah anyway, I will miss it, i fly out overseas next week.

Mate, I want to see him fail just for the laughs.

You couldnt possibly tape the whole series for me Ljp. (will pay for costs/postage etc :))

How about I just buy you the DVD? :p

Isn't he the bloke they showed on the footy show once playing footy or is that some one else?

Not sure.....there is another bloke (nickname "Barrel")with one arm who until this season played with Mazenod in the ammo's. Seriously good player considering his disability. Always felt sorry for the bloke playing on him. How would you like to walk off the ground knowing you've been carved up by an opponent with one arm?

- Hairdressers with thier spray.............gold.
- The cops seem too mice
- I like the cousins - hope they do OK.
- Cheerleaders - won't last long.
- Father/daughter could be a dark hourse
- I have a feeling the brother and sister will be right up there.
- The workmates will probably win the the whole thing, I have a bad feeling about it.

Good cast by the looks of it.

Ross and his daughter, Kym and Mia Wallace, the cousins, the cops and sam and sticky seem likeable teams.

Paul and the brother, from the brother and sister team, have the douchebag spots filled.

The rest of the teams look like filler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back