2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Which is bullshit because I haven't bought anything since PS5 in September. Now they're demanding I send them bank statements to prove it's me or whatever.

Complete horseshit. I'm not sending Amazon my financial records. Has anyone had to deal with this before?

I'm not that stupid. I've done the requisite checks and I know it's them

Can you send me your credit card details so I can confirm your intelligence?

Can you send me your credit card details so I can confirm your intelligence?

50036.jpg

SH though seems ******* stupid from Amazon. Just go back to them and say as a lawyer you don't believe this is ethical or legal and ask for further info why they need it.

Phone complaint logged, let's see what problem these morons present me with next

You need to hire a private detective to find the complaints number in the first place which is nice

SH though seems ******* stupid from Amazon. Just go back to them and say as a lawyer you don't believe this is ethical or legal and ask for further info why they need it.

Yeah I'm not dumb enough to send them billing statements. They can * right off

Just don't want them to cancel my little PS5 cash cow for no good reason

That's a pretty dodgy way to confirm someone's identity.

Why they would specifically need bank statements to fulfill the purpose of verifying someone's identity is beyond me. Send them your driver's license or photo ID, and tell them that unless they are requesting information on behalf of a legal or compliance obligation then they are just going to have to accept what ever form of ID you provide them.

That's a pretty dodgy way to confirm someone's identity.

Why they would specifically need bank statements to fulfill the purpose of verifying someone's identity is beyond me. Send them your driver's license or photo ID, and tell them that unless they are requesting information on behalf of a legal or compliance obligation then they are just going to have to accept what ever form of ID you provide them.

Well I rang and they didn't request any bank statements, or any financial records at all. But they wanted to know the last three digits of the phone number of my bank?

At first I thought she meant the CCV of my card. But no, it was actually the phone number.

Super weird

* Amazon. Last time I deal with you campaigners

until you have a really good deal again

I'm not that stupid. I've done the requisite checks and I know it's them

Wait, you didn’t actually click on any links in the email did you? Log onto your Amazon account through a Google search.

Did the email say “Dear (Your Name)” or “Dear Customer”.

******* hell, this sounds dodgy as *. Good luck.

Wait, you didn’t actually click on any links in the email did you? Log onto your Amazon account through a Google search.

Did the email say “Dear (Your Name)” or “Dear Customer”.

******* hell, this sounds dodgy as fu**. Good luck.

Yeah I've logged in through official channels and called the official Amazon number

Don't worry, it's legit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update: these ******* campaigners are trying to cancel my order because of some non existent fraud????

i knew this s**t was gonna happen as soon as they did what they did

Update: these ******* campaigners are trying to cancel my order because of some non existent fraud????

i knew this sh*t was gonna happen as soon as they did what they did

Let them know I will take it.

Absolute ******* campaigners

Someone give me the warehouse address

I am going postal

i knew this sh*t was gonna happen as soon as they did what they did
Probably oversold their orders and figuring out excuses to cancel the excess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back