Analysis Amazon's AFL series: Title, release date revealed for seven-part doco

Remove this Banner Ad

Spooky...
The club has uploaded some clips from the doco:

at the end of which Richmond CEO is seen driving off with the premiership cup in the passenger seat of what I am assuming is his car, looks like a white Volvo Touareg.
Now I’ve known for a few years that the Chief and I share a birthday (including being born the same year) as his 50th was mentioned on the TT podcast.
But, last week I had to buy a new car to replace one recently written-off.... and was a white (demo model so I didn’t get to choose the colour) Touareg.:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

Its a Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Spooky...
The club has uploaded some clips from the doco:

at the end of which Richmond CEO is seen driving off with the premiership cup in the passenger seat of what I am assuming is his car, looks like a white Volvo Touareg.
Now I’ve known for a few years that the Chief and I share a birthday (including being born the same year) as his 50th was mentioned on the TT podcast.
But, last week I had to buy a new car to replace one recently written-off.... and was a white (demo model so I didn’t get to choose the colour) Touareg.:eek:o_O:rolleyes:
*Volkswagen not Volvo
:D

They must have got some pretty decent intel on which players to choose. The non Richmond players they've chosen are pretty well liked and respected around the league.

The whole thing is produced by JAM TV which is Eddie McGuire's production company. Amazon are just providing funds and distribution.

Is this series not just about richmond? Lol as though I could sit through 7 eps of other clubs bs. Just give me the rfc stuff thanks.

Great interview with Peggy. She is very humble and calm while being focussed on bringing success to the club.

Doco out on Friday

We’re very lucky to have Peggy ... she’s definitely a Richmond (Wo)man

We’re very lucky to have Peggy ... she’s definitely a Richmond (Wo)man

Fantastic for our club, however, for me she is not an interesting person to either listen to being interviewed or when public speaking - completely unemotive to the point of being boring. I've heard her on the club podcast and she was great. More of that Peggy please.

Fantastic for our club, however, for me she is not an interesting person to either listen to being interviewed or when public speaking - completely unemotive to the point of being boring. I've heard her on the club podcast and she was great. More of that Peggy please.

She's highly professional and a law background.

Good balance to stack Hardwick dusty etc. Who are interesting enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once I figure out just how I'm going to manage to watch this documentary I can't wait to maybe watch it! :think:

As much as I despise Amazon as a company, for what you get out of it, an Amazon Prime membership is an absolute bargain.
Even just sign up for the free 30 day trial

Looking forward to coming home from work tomorrow night and just relaxing and watching this. It’s not just Richmond I’m interested in, I’m interested in the behind the scenes of the other clubs involved, should be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back