Food, Drink & Dining Out American chocolate

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever had a taste of this before?
hersheys-milk-chocolate-bar-125892.jpg

I went to a shop selling a pretty big American and UK confectionery a few years back, thought what harm would it be to try an original Hershey's milk chocolate bar. Oh god... I can still the remember the taste of this vile stuff. It tasted like literal vomit, it had a very waxy consistency and it even smelt a little bit like it too. These poor sods need to be introduced to Cadbury, ASAP (even though that's still not top tier).

I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

If you like the taste of vomit, sure.

Ha e you seen the study's in the conditions of workers where cacao is grown. Slavery

Or the gm products basically rife in any American food

Either way it makes you sick.

Double entendre ftw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably, can't remember the name but first day in the states I bought a loaf to make sandwiches and it was sickly sweet.

Yeah, they add extra sugar to most things. I’ve worked in the food industry for a bit. Canadian manufacturers often have to change recipes for the US market.

I'm going back to the US next week....bringing a box of Tim tams, Cadbury and other Aussie choc stuff.

They love it more than US stuff...and rightly so

Probably, can't remember the name but first day in the states I bought a loaf to make sandwiches and it was sickly sweet.
Yeah I hated it. Tried making a sandwich and it was terrible.
I ended up getting English muffins, which are awesome there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back