Solved The Murder of Gabby Petito

Remove this Banner Ad

Last week on cnn they were talking about how much attention this story has received compared to other similar cases especially on social media.
Madness, especially if you take into account the other body/bodies found in the area.

There seems to be a lot of sinister goings on in them thar parts, that's four with three definite murders, I wonder what this man died from.
Not sure if it’s exactly the same area but I remember a podcast talking about a 50mile? Stretch of land called the death strip (I think it was) where according to the law you can only be tried by a jury of people that live in that area.
Trouble is no one lives in that area.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is on the case, this isn't a joke by the way. Imagine if he finds him before the cops.

Even if it's not him in the photo, it's confirmed that the family went camping after Laundrie returned from the van trip, alone???? In theory, what did he tell his parents when he came home, in her van, but alone? This is a crazy story.
Can they prosecute the parents for withholding information, or maybe even cleaning up evidence? (Don't know what the weird laws over there allow...)

Dog the Bounty Hunter is on the case, this isn't a joke by the way. Imagine if he finds him before the cops.

To be fair, he was the first to go public with the site of the family's camping trip. Has some friends pretty high up in the investigation it seems.

Can they prosecute the parents for withholding information, or maybe even cleaning up evidence? (Don't know what the weird laws over there allow...)
Not yet. Spending time with their son isn't a crime, neither is buying him a phone. I think they'll end up with some charges of aid and abet or similar but on the surface they've done nothing wrong that we know of.

Accessory after the fact. Aiding and abetting would be if they knew the homicide was going to take place which is a lot more serious. But something I am unsure of is at what point they can be charged as an accessory. For aiding and abetting you can be charged once a body has been discovered and determined to be homicide, there does not need to be a charge or verdict on who had committed it. So if Brian had of messaged them saying he was going to kill her, they could be charged now without him being found or proven that he actually did it.

Accessory after the fact. Aiding and abetting would be if they knew the homicide was going to take place which is a lot more serious. But something I am unsure of is at what point they can be charged as an accessory. For aiding and abetting you can be charged once a body has been discovered and determined to be homicide, there does not need to be a charge or verdict on who had committed it. So if Brian had of messaged them saying he was going to kill her, they could be charged now without him being found or proven that he actually did it.
More likely they’ve been told after he’s done it (yes an assumption) can’t see anyone letting their son go through with something like that if they knew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New footage has been released

Surprising as the original footage was all about her hitting him yet the.
Person that called in the original dispute said that Laundrie hit her.

Pretty sure in the hr long original body cam video they discuss the 911 call but only her hitting him.
seems to be a disconnect from what the dispatcher was told and passed on.

Gabby protected him I think and didn't say he'd assaulted her blaming herself entirely for the incident, it's quite common in DV and explains what seems to be a disconnect.

The Real Crime Profile podcast covers this.

Gabby protected him I think and didn't say he'd assaulted her blaming herself entirely for the incident, it's quite common in DV and explains what seems to be a disconnect.

The Real Crime Profile podcast covers this.
Yeah but police never brought it up, they did however discuss the 911 call saying she had hit him i thought.

Last edited:
A lead investigator from the US Marshall's Service say Laundrie was never at Carlton Reserve where they've all been looking, that leaving a car and phone there was a ploy to send searchers into the wrong area. Very shifty.

At least one seasoned investigator, a retired federal marshal with three decades of experience searching for - and finding - people who were on the run, says he doesn’t think Laundrie was ever in the Carlton Reserve in the first place.

In an interview for News 4’s The Debrief podcast, Craig Caine, who supervised members of the New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force before his retirement from the US Marshals Service, said he believes Laundrie was never in that nature preserve at all.

“I think it was all a ploy,” said Caine, who has no involvement in the Petito/Laundrie case but who offered an expert opinion based on 30-plus years working such mysteries in the United States and abroad.

“He had plenty of time to calculate those moves.”

Video
New footage has emerged of an altercation involving Gabby Petito and her now missing partner Brian Laundrie.

Gabby Petito.
Caine says there is one “critical moment that changed my mind” as far as where he thought the investigation would lead.

In his view, it all comes back to that silver Ford Mustang Brian Laundrie’s parents told police their son drove to the Carlton Reserve on September 14.

He left behind his phone, which the FBI has since confiscated.

Laundrie’s parents went to the preserve after their son didn’t come home.

They found the Mustang. They drove it home.

Three days later, they called police to tell them that Brian Laundrie was missing.

Hopefully authorities aren’t far off apprehending the suspect.

A80713BB-4783-46BB-BFB6-27B54968018D.jpeg
Took a look at the case on the newest episode of my podcast.
A little stressful cos it’s blowing up a bit and I’m not sure if Americans are going to understand Australian humour… I’ve already received some mail saying ‘why are you dragging Dog into this!?’ But I’m pretty sure he dragged himself into it.
https://linktr.ee/whyaretheymad that’s the link if anyone wants to check it out

This guy has the whole world looking for him. He has done a reasonable job of avoiding capture thus far.
If there could be a live satellite feed of his likely hiding spots I’m sure there would be a good million people looking for him at any one time.

If he’s hiding in the woods, he better hope his survival skills are amazing heading in to the winter.

If exposure doesn’t get him, starvation, illness, injury, bear / wolves / snake / wild animal or an illegal hunter in an accidental shooting doesn’t claim him, he would have to be picked up in the next month you’d think.

Just how long can he stay hidden and survive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back