Solved The Murder of Gabby Petito

The parents might prefer that, doubt he would though
Unless he has lied to them too, I doubt that very much (suicide). He isn't as predictable as some might think, something went wrong with him and gabby and he can't face the scrutiny of it.
But suicide? Nah, it's America, money talks and the guilty walks.
What's the most obvious hiding place, then think of the least likely.

If he's alive, I wonder how he's surviving. You can only survive on cash for so long.

Police would be able to trace his bank transactions, so who's buying food for him? How's he getting around? Not by car, I'd imagine. You need fuel for that. He'd be stupid to do a petrol drive off to draw further attention to him. Plus, half of America would know what he looks like, so he'd be reported to police immediately if sighted.

The fact there has not yet been a confirmed sighting, and there's been no report of any of his bank cards being used, or no electronic fingerprints, leads me to think the most likely outcome would be that he has either taken his own life, or been met with foul play himself.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
If he's alive, I wonder how he's surviving. You can only survive on cash for so long.

Police would be able to trace his bank transactions, so who's buying food for him? How's he getting around? Not by car, I'd imagine. You need fuel for that. He'd be stupid to do a petrol drive off to draw further attention to him. Plus, half of America would know what he looks like, so he'd be reported to police immediately if sighted.

The fact there has not yet been a confirmed sighting, and there's been no report of any of his bank cards being used, or no electronic fingerprints, leads me to think the most likely outcome would be that he has either taken his own life, or been met with foul play himself.
Didn’t some Bloke see him on a deserted road only 2 days ago?

Didn’t some Bloke see him on a deserted road only 2 days ago?

Haha no way he is getting around in a vehicle. I call bullshit.

Haha no way he is getting around in a vehicle. I call bullshit.
A vehicle is the fastest and easiest way to put distance between himself and those that are looking for him.
Public transport runs the risk of being identified but is relatively cheap.
Car, motorbike, boat, bicycle, pick-up haha even an RV all have their pros n cons (no pun intended).
Being on the run literally on foot can offer him to remain hidden but his lone wolf survival strategy would have to be on point to succeed.
One would have to assume he would be growing a beard and his hair out to hide his identity before even considering public contact again.

A vehicle is the fastest and easiest way to put distance between himself and those that are looking for him.
Public transport runs the risk of being identified but is relatively cheap.
Car, motorbike, boat, bicycle, pick-up haha even an RV all have their pros n cons (no pun intended).
Being on the run literally on foot can offer him to remain hidden but his lone wolf survival strategy would have to be on point to succeed.
One would have to assume he would be growing a beard and his hair out to hide his identity before even considering public contact again.
I just reckon if he was getting around in a car (where fuel is required), someone would have identified him by now.

Doing petrol drive offs would draw unwanted attention to him, so he wouldn't run the risk of doing that. Going into multiple fuel stations to purchase fuel, surely someone will identify him regardless of whether he has disguised himself. Some people have a real skill for identifying people even through a disguise.

How is he paying for fuel too? His bank cards can be traced. Surely he doesn't have an unlimited supply of money.

The only way this works is if someone is working in concert with him, assisting him in avoiding detection.

I was listening to Nancy Grace's latest podcast and there were actually two witnesses who saw him hit Gabby and one saw him push her.
Were the witnesses referring to a physical assault, or did they see Brian and Gabby playing Blackjack together?

Nancy sounds quite loud and bossy but she's sharp and doesn't pull her punches.

Brian Laundrie's sister speaks to protestors outside her home saying she doesn't know if her brother had anything to do with Gabby Petito's death. Cassie Laundrie says FBI investigators have asked her not to make public comments, but that she felt she could no longer stay silent as the media disruption was upsetting her children. Asked if she believes her brother killed Petito, who was found dead in Wyoming’s Bridger-Teton National Park on September 19, Laundrie said, “I don’t know.” She also addressed said while she saw her brother while he was camping with his parents, that Gabby was not discussed.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/268-...r-act-brian-laundries-sister-spills-87666372/

She's pretty annoying sometimes, I can only take Nancy in small doses :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1: She's on top of this.

BOMBSHELL: Brian Laundrie Parents 'Forgot When He Left Home!'

October 7, 2021 • 38 min
Brian Laundrie's parents tell police that they were mistaken on the day Brian left to hike Carlton Reserve. Laundrie's parents originally said the last time they had seen their son was on September 14, when he told them he was going to hike, The family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, now says the parents "misremembered" the date, that Laundrie actually left on September 13th, a day earlier.
This new information comes as a former medical examiner says the FBI's decision to keep possession of Gabby Petito's remains and failure to release the cause of death is unusual. Retired New York City Chief Medical Examiner and forensic pathologist Michael Baden tells Fox News that he sees no reason to keep the "whole body" from the family. Currently, the remains are still in federal custody.

She's pretty annoying sometimes, I can only take Nancy in small doses :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1: She's on top of this.

October 7, 2021 • 38 min
Brian Laundrie's parents tell police that they were mistaken on the day Brian left to hike Carlton Reserve. Laundrie's parents originally said the last time they had seen their son was on September 14, when he told them he was going to hike, The family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, now says the parents "misremembered" the date, that Laundrie actually left on September 13th, a day earlier.
This new information comes as a former medical examiner says the FBI's decision to keep possession of Gabby Petito's remains and failure to release the cause of death is unusual. Retired New York City Chief Medical Examiner and forensic pathologist Michael Baden tells Fox News that he sees no reason to keep the "whole body" from the family. Currently, the remains are still in federal custody.
The whole body? Is she in pieces? 😦

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Nancy sounds quite loud and bossy but she's sharp and doesn't pull her punches.

Brian Laundrie's sister speaks to protestors outside her home saying she doesn't know if her brother had anything to do with Gabby Petito's death. Cassie Laundrie says FBI investigators have asked her not to make public comments, but that she felt she could no longer stay silent as the media disruption was upsetting her children. Asked if she believes her brother killed Petito, who was found dead in Wyoming’s Bridger-Teton National Park on September 19, Laundrie said, “I don’t know.” She also addressed said while she saw her brother while he was camping with his parents, that Gabby was not discussed.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/268-...r-act-brian-laundries-sister-spills-87666372/
Gabby not discussed? Lol

Gabby's parents have done an interivew, in it they explain the lag in reporting Gabby missing.

Before Ms Petito's parents reported her missing, they thought both their daughter and Mr Laundrie had disappeared, Joe Petito told McGraw in the interview that aired on Tuesday.
Ms Schmidt and Mr Petito called and texted Mr Laundrie's mother and "any phone number that I could get for that family," Mr Petito said.
The Laundries never responded, Ms Schmidt and Mr Petito said.
"One of the texts, I (said), 'I'm gonna call the police, just letting you know.' ... No responses," Mr Petito said.
"A normal parent, when you text someone that you're going to call the cops because you can't find your child, they would reply. No response, no nothing," he said.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals

October 7, 2021 • 38 min
Parents gonna hang too. So stupid. 🤪🔫

Back