Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Is the suggestion above ^ that Gabby's parents may have got to him first? If he disappeared after her body was found you couldn't discount it.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
She's pretty annoying sometimes, I can only take Nancy in small doses :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1: She's on top of this.

BOMBSHELL: Brian Laundrie Parents 'Forgot When He Left Home!'
October 7, 2021 • 38 min
Brian Laundrie's parents tell police that they were mistaken on the day Brian left to hike Carlton Reserve. Laundrie's parents originally said the last time they had seen their son was on September 14, when he told them he was going to hike, The family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, now says the parents "misremembered" the date, that Laundrie actually left on September 13th, a day earlier.
This new information comes as a former medical examiner says the FBI's decision to keep possession of Gabby Petito's remains and failure to release the cause of death is unusual. Retired New York City Chief Medical Examiner and forensic pathologist Michael Baden tells Fox News that he sees no reason to keep the "whole body" from the family. Currently, the remains are still in federal custody.
* she’s hard to listen to.

Why didn't we work this out? :laughv1: :laughv1:

Wild conspiracy theory claims Brian Laundrie is hiding under a flower bed
Internet sleuths have come up with a bizarre and outlandish theory about Brian Laundrie’s whereabouts, based on a video.

Why didn't we work this out? :laughv1: :laughv1:

Wild conspiracy theory claims Brian Laundrie is hiding under a flower bed
Internet sleuths have come up with a bizarre and outlandish theory about Brian Laundrie’s whereabouts, based on a video.

So this was all pre-planned with the bunker for him to hide in all dug? :D

pretty sure they had dogs search the parent’s property if I heard right. Either way…

Myth busted.

Cause of death the coroner reported is strangulation.

She hasn’t had a fall and bumped her head.

Old mate needs to turn himself in before he’s found by a vigilante

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Cause of death the coroner reported is strangulation.

She hasn’t had a fall and bumped her head.

Old mate needs to turn himself in before he’s found by a vigilante
It says estimates are she died 3-4 weeks before her body was found.
That puts it between the 22nd and 29th of August, she spoke to her parents on the 25th so it’s got to be after that.

Brian's father joining in the search reminds me of Andrew Garforth joining in the search to locate Ebony Simpson shortly after he had murdered her in Bargo.

I acknowledge it may be unfair for me to jump to that conclusion, but my gut feel is Brian's parents know his whereabouts.

Brian's father joining in the search reminds me of Andrew Garforth joining in the search to locate Ebony Simpson shortly after he had murdered her in Bargo.

I acknowledge it may be unfair for me to jump to that conclusion, but my gut feel is Brian's parents know his whereabouts.
I think they are helping him to hide.

Definitely sounds very suspicious.

SquiffyRae

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
His parents 100% know where he is. And they're definitely the most likely to be giving him help to keep himself hidden.

Hopefully police are looking into extended family, friends of family, former and current business associates etc. especially those living interstate. Close family feels a bit too obvious but I'm sure there'd be some more distant relatives/associates who might be willing to hide him.

Wiring money directly to him is too obvious but I'd be watching the parents' bank accounts very closely. If they're transferring money to someone they know, especially interstate and especially if they don't have a history of regularly transferring money to that person that'd be a huge hint as to where he might be hiding

His parents 100% know where he is. And they're definitely the most likely to be giving him help to keep himself hidden.

Hopefully police are looking into extended family, friends of family, former and current business associates etc. especially those living interstate. Close family feels a bit too obvious but I'm sure there'd be some more distant relatives/associates who might be willing to hide him.

Wiring money directly to him is too obvious but I'd be watching the parents' bank accounts very closely. If they're transferring money to someone they know, especially interstate and especially if they don't have a history of regularly transferring money to that person that'd be a huge hint as to where he might be hiding
Might they have given him one of their cashcards so that spending comes up as theirs? The locations would still come up I guess. Modern life and technology makes disappearing these days more difficult but looks like it can be done. Alternatively he’s dead.

Back