Solved The Murder of Gabby Petito

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Would love to know what the parents of Brian know/knew.
The family lawyer has come out and said Brian was upset when he left and there was nothing the dad could do to stop him.
Prior to that I just don’t see any situation where they didn’t question him as to where Gabby was.
There was a reason they didn’t return texts or phone calls from the Petito side.

Would love to know what the parents of Brian know/knew.
The family lawyer has come out and said Brian was upset when he left and there was nothing the dad could do to stop him.
Prior to that I just don’t see any situation where they didn’t question him as to where Gabby was.
There was a reason they didn’t return texts or phone calls from the Petito side.

As much as it’s an ethically a-hole act, no comment to media, authorities or anyone else about anything that could implicate somebody else or themselves isn’t uncommon. An lawyer will advise their client to clam up.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
As much as it’s an ethically a-hole act, no comment to media, authorities or anyone else about anything that could implicate somebody else or themselves isn’t uncommon. An lawyer will advise their client to clam up.
Yes but the messages were prior to gabby being reported missing and the Laundries getting a lawyer

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
It’s mentioned ina few articles that the skull was partial.
Sounds like gators might have had a chomp after he died.

If I was going to hide a body, a gator-infested swamp seems like a pretty sound option. If I was going on the run to escape and hide, a gator-infested swamp sounds like a terrible option.

1636854954798.png

Was exactly the same program they showed a month ago. Maybe added a few minutes at the end now they found Laundrie’s body. Turned it off after 5 minutes.

The Granny Killer was on earlier so I checked in for that and it ran into the 60Mins show, it was pretty good though. He was a real evil bastard.

[
The Granny Killer was on earlier so I checked in for that and it ran into the 60Mins show, it was pretty good though. He was a real evil bastard.
Darn, missed that. Will have to catch up on Nine Plus or whatever it's called. I have a book about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I've already told you that you need to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. There is no concrete evidence to be presented to a jury.

You suspect on reasonable grounds that he is primarily responsible for Gabby's death. That's fine. I share those same suspicions, but that's not beyond reasonable doubt. You might be better qualified to discuss any suspicions you have on the civil Court forum.

To prevent this from turning into a merry-go-round, I'm not going to continue this discussion any further.
Lol, this is real life, not Hollywood, successful cases can be built wholly on circumstantial evidence.

would have been interesting though to hear Brian’s defence’s tale!

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Laundrie apparently suicided by gunshot.
* cops are dumb.

I mean seriously.
Comes home, refuses to answer questions on where his missing ex-partner, nothing suspicious there.
International attention on the case.

Surveillance?!?
Goes off for a "hike" and blows his head off.

Well that was unpredictable.

This just popped up somewhere, looks interesting so I might check in. Laundrie used elements of DARVO tactics when the police pulled them over and framed himself as the victim.

DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender."

Edit: The first half is a bit tedious in the analysis of social media posts where it's suggested Laundrie took over Gabby's account. I'd skip that part.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back