American Idiots want new Christian State

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't vilify Jack Russells. I'm sure they know how to behave, better than Trumpty Dumpty.
They get over excited, run from person to person seeking attention, then involuntarily urinate from the thrill of it all. Exactly the same as me every time SRP loads up on my S9!

Religious people hey!

20,000 Christians Demand Netflix Cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’
June 20, 2019 by Michael Stone

The stupid, it burns: More than 20,000 ignorant Christians have signed a petition demanding Netflix cancel the program “Good Omens.” The only problem: “Good Omens” is an Amazon series, and Netflix has nothing to do with it.
Adding insult to injury, the series is already completed. It was a limited series based on the book, and so there is no series to cancel. It’s already made and done.
The Guardian reports:
More than 20,000 Christians have signed a petition calling for the cancellation of Good Omens, the television series adapted from Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s 1990 fantasy novel – unfortunately addressing their petition to Netflix when the series is made by Amazon Prime.
The six-part series was released last month, starring David Tennant as the demon Crowley and Michael Sheen as the angel Aziraphale, who collaborate to prevent the coming of the antichrist and an imminent apocalypse.
The petition, sponsored by a Christian group called Return to Order, and titled “Tell Netflix: Cancel Blasphemous ‘Good Omens’ Series,” claims that the series is “a mockery of God’s order and religion,” and expresses anger that “an angel and demon are good friends,”and that “God is voiced by a woman.” In addition, the petition complains that “he Antichrist…is portrayed as a normal kid that has special powers.”
The petition complains about the attempt “to make Satanism appear normal, light and acceptable,” and concludes with a demand to “Stop promoting evil!”

Religious people hey!

Things like this really don't help disperse the impression that most fundies are so thick they couldn't find their own arse with both hands. I suspect if couldn't play rugby Folau would be stacking shelves somewhere in Sydney.

Things like this really don't help disperse the impression that most fundies are so thick they couldn't find their own arse with both hands. I suspect if couldn't play rugby Folau would be stacking shelves somewhere in Sydney.

More the point that his comments would not have had any airplay if he had no high profile platform like RU to spruik from.

Anyhow, no one said he couldn't promote his christian faith, just not to vilify minorities.

So much for the love & caring christian faith.

More the point that his comments would not have had any airplay if he had no high profile platform like RU to spruik from.

Anyhow, no one said he couldn't promote his christian faith, just not to vilify minorities.

On the upside at least he doesn't rape little boys like Pell does.

If truth be told this is what this whole "religious freedom" is about, giving people the capacity to legally discriminate against the people who they have been manipulated, brainwashed, coerced, terrorised etc to hate.

I would wager if a person were to ask "The Liar" Morrison last year what he thought about Folau's 2018 religious expression and he would have said something along the lines of "...I think he’s shown a lot of strength of character in just standing up for what he believes in and I think that’s what this country is all about.” In fact, in my understanding, Morrison allegedly suggested that The corrupt and deplorable Liberal Party should deliberately use a divisive strategy against a group of people based on their religious beliefs to get votes. And NewsCorp had about 3000 negative articles on Islam in a single year (you could get on Fox News and watch people film their terrorist attacks). There were all these Liberal candidates were going nuts on their social media last year.

In contrast, for some reason after the 15th of March 2019 and prior to a Federal Election Morrison states that Folau's 2019 religious expression and it is considered "terribly insensitive", Morrison is suddenly hugging victims of a divisive strategy against a group of people based on their religious beliefs, and Liberal Candidates are getting sacked left, right and centre due to comments they made last year...

Female, a journalists and you want to interview me? Only if you have a chaperone as I'm a Christian!

See the difference. I'm not condemning until I know the entire situation, whereas you and others are whining just because I'm not as outraged like the rest of you. Thank Christ there are still people like me using logic and common sense and not just being outraged.

But I bet most of the people complaining in here would be saying the opposite if it was a Islamic state proposal. Got to contradict yourselves at every turn.
Is this a contradiction?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a thread. Is this a hate Christian thread?
source.gif

More like left vs right if anything civil war in America.

This agenda of civil war obviously pushed by the left.
Yes, the left are the ones just itchin' to use their guns to solve every single problem in 'Murica

More like left vs right if anything civil war in America.

This agenda of civil war obviously pushed by the left.
Bizarre claim. Totally bizarre.

This fascination with an upcoming civil war is pretty common amongst the alt right. They want one.
What do they get? They already have their top man running the USA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back