American Idiots want new Christian State

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. Plenty of fights between the left going mad and hurting people on the right going on.

It’s getting worse and worse.
I’m sure if we played this game we’d see RWNJ’s in various countries racking up a higher body count.

How’s the fat left mass killing in Ohio? Worrying indeed.

Civil war is building at this rate. Msm are creating it. Plenty of brainwashed out there getting sucked in.
Aside from your bias the initial sentence, the last sentence is reasonably sensible if you are referrring to both right and left wing media outlets and supporters.

However, MSM (Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc) are bit players. The politicians on both the GOP and Dems have a clear responsibility and none are doing anything rather than fan the flames (in this case, I clearly single out Donald whose language and intent as well as frankly, inability to calm the waters are a big player).

Aside from your bias the initial sentence, the last sentence is reasonably sensible if you are referrring to both right and left wing media outlets and supporters.

However, MSM (Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc) are bit players. The politicians on both the GOP and Dems have a clear responsibility and none are doing anything rather than fan the flames (in this case, I clearly single out Donald whose language and intent as well as frankly, inability to calm the waters are a big player).
So it’s all Donald’s fault. Man come off it. It’s been building since Obama got in.

How’s the fat left mass killing in Ohio? Worrying indeed.

Civil war is building at this rate. Msm are creating it. Plenty of brainwashed out there getting sucked in.

Carlton is more likely to win the 2020 flag than we are to have a civil war in the USA.

The violent extremists are a very small minority of the population, and they lack the support (from either side of politics) for anything close to an armed uprising

Trump has really emboldened these nongs.

What a load of drivel. He is hardly an ardent god botherer. He is a barely practising Presbyterian.

its hardly as if he is connected to an utter nutcase like Jeremiah Wright

'Muslims get to have Sharia countries, why can't we have an official Christian state'

Utah.

What a load of drivel. He is hardly an ardent god botherer. He is a barely practising Presbyterian.

its hardly as if he is connected to an utter nutcase like Jeremiah Wright

You know that and I know that but for some reason all the American Christian nongs don't. They all think he's been sent by God

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...-christian-state-to-be-based-on-biblical-law/

Republicans and bibles and sharia law, oh my!

Dreams of Christian theocracy: Republican lawmakers are raising money to promote a plan for a 51st “Christian state” which would be based on Biblical law.

Last week GOP lawmakers held a fundraiser for the proposed creation of a 51st state called “Liberty,” a “Christian state” that would “span parts of Washington and Oregon, as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming” and be based on biblical law.

The movement to create a Christian state in the Pacific Northwest is being led by Washington state Rep. Matt Shea

The Idaho State Journal reports:

The Liberty State Gala drew about 200 people to the CenterPlace Regional Event Center in Spokane Valley. Supporters of the new Christian conservative state — which would span parts of Washington and Oregon, as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming — raised money by auctioning pies and other desserts.​
The lineup of speakers included Shea, a Spokane Valley Republican who has championed the Liberty State movement; Spokane City Councilor Mike Fagan; Spokane City Council candidate Tim Benn; and Loren Culp, the police chief in Republic, Wash., who made national headlines when he pledged not to enforce a controversial gun control initiative that voters passed in November.​

So basically, they want to turn Yellowstone National Park into a state?

I say let em have it! That thing's going to blow eventually which would do us all a huge favour!

You're making the narrative up as you go along. It was the trump thread and pageant girls complaining that Trump would walk in and look at them like they were pieces of meat. Looking them up and down etc. I said "yes...well they are there to be judged and measured on their beauty"

Instead you've turned it into powerful men and rape...:drunk:
You're saying that yes you were aware that Trump would just walk in on them... not during their performance but while they were preparing...

And they deserve this, because they are pageant models which means they are nothing more than a piece of meat?

No... just because they perform, does not give anyone the right to treat them like a piece of meat...

Not to mention what a load of bullshit your reconstructive narrative is...
"It was the trump thread and pageant girls complaining that Trump would walk in and look at them like they were pieces of meat. Looking them up and down etc. I said "yes...well they are there to be judged and measured on their beauty""

Total bullshit... that isn't what happened at all... this is what happened...

List of allegations.

"He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people."
Samantha Holvey
Age 20 Year: 2006

Trump would barge into the pageant dressing room and inspected women like "meat".

"Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”
Tasha Dixon
Age 19 Year: 2001

Trump entered dressing rooms while her fellow contestants were "half-naked"

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked.”
Bridget Sullivan
Age 19 Year: 2000

Trump walked in to the dressing room unannounced while contestants were naked.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my God, there’s a man in here.'"
Mariah Billado
Age 18 Year: 1997

Trump walked into the dressing room unannounced while teen beauty queens aged 15 to 19 were naked.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Pageant models thinking they're anything other than a piece of meat...cute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happening GIF

Nonreligious Questions

Republicans and bibles and sharia law, oh my!

Dreams of Christian theocracy: Republican lawmakers are raising money to promote a plan for a 51st “Christian state” which would be based on Biblical law.

Last week GOP lawmakers held a fundraiser for the proposed creation of a 51st state called “Liberty,” a “Christian state” that would “span parts of Washington and Oregon, as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming” and be based on biblical law.

The movement to create a Christian state in the Pacific Northwest is being led by Washington state Rep. Matt Shea

The Idaho State Journal reports:

The Liberty State Gala drew about 200 people to the CenterPlace Regional Event Center in Spokane Valley. Supporters of the new Christian conservative state — which would span parts of Washington and Oregon, as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming — raised money by auctioning pies and other desserts.
The lineup of speakers included Shea, a Spokane Valley Republican who has championed the Liberty State movement; Spokane City Councilor Mike Fagan; Spokane City Council candidate Tim Benn; and Loren Culp, the police chief in Republic, Wash., who made national headlines when he pledged not to enforce a controversial gun control initiative that voters passed in November.​
Kind of reminds of a series I was just watching. Have they settled on a name for this state or are they just going to save time and go with Gilead?

I would be stoked if all the fundy's could have their own country, their own freaking planet for that matter.

Let everyone who believes in an anthropomorphic, omnipotent deity who creates an external, objective morality have their own planet or maybe keep this one as they would keep ******* it up and destroying it because God says they can.

Everyone else can go somewhere else and live. The fundamentalists would destroy each other and or the planet within 12 months.

I would be stoked if all the fundy's could have their own country, their own freaking planet for that matter.

Let everyone who believes in an anthropomorphic, omnipotent deity who creates an external, objective morality have their own planet or maybe keep this one as they would keep ******* it up and destroying it because God says they can.

Everyone else can go somewhere else and live. The fundamentalists would destroy each other and or the planet within 12 months.
I mean, the Mormons have their own state.

The GOP couldn't care less about the founding fathers, who wanted church and state separate. They're not conservatives, they're not constitutionists, they're just theocrats. They're also pretending they're not, or they're too stupid to realise they are.

I mean, the Mormons have their own state.

The GOP couldn't care less about the founding fathers, who wanted church and state separate. They're not conservatives, they're not constitutionists, they're just theocrats. They're also pretending they're not, or they're too stupid to realise they are.
I think some of them are genuinely theocrats, some are hard nationalists who want to close the borders and turn back the clock on all social change.
I think a vast majority of them though are just grifters who would say and do anything to get or stay on the gravy train.
Which is why Trump is their perfect figurehead.

I think some of them are genuinely theocrats, some are hard nationalists who want to close the borders and turn back the clock on all social change.
I think a vast majority of them though are just grifters who would say and do anything to get or stay on the gravy train.
Which is why Trump is their perfect figurehead.
Yeah, strong evangelical grifter/pastor and GOP Congress-person grifting written all over these movements.

So many in the GOP are showing that they were never ideological at all, they've just been grifting the whole time. Born in rural Louisiana? Spout GOP/Christian stuff and get on the gravy train.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back