Rumour American Pie linked to the Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh why would they bother what is wrong with them they arent a local football club in cranbourne for christs sake.

Recruit a player that isn't destined to be a mediocre waste of time. Then you can finally stop stealing all the other clubs draft picks.
what like Zac smith and Rhys stanley
Masons played 3 years of any footy ONLY 1 brownlow vote (record never to be beaten)
your two spuds whats their excuse?
hes an upgrade on them

Would be a bizarre move unless he's getting a significant pay increase, need to learn a new city all over again and make new friends all over again..
Not to mention the difficulty of having to learn a new language.

I take it this means the winner of The Recruit is going to be delisted?

michael-jordan-laugh.gif
Throw in their second rounder as well ?

Jackson Paine and Jack Frost say hello

Anthony Corrie. Who got us Rockliff somehow.

We also gave you Jarrod Molloy and Pick 44 which got you Josh Hunt, and got us Mal Michael and Pick 22 (Richard Hadley, which went to Carlton then no where)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Corrie. Who got us Rockliff somehow.

We also gave you Jarrod Molloy and Pick 44 which got you Josh Hunt, and got us Mal Michael and Pick 22 (Richard Hadley, which went to Carlton then no where)
I think there were a few pick swaps from that trade period. From memory we traded 44 to Geelong for Steinfort and they may have picked up Hunt.

I think there were a few pick swaps from that trade period. From memory we traded 44 to Geelong for Steinfort and they may have picked up Hunt.

Who the heck was Steinfort?

Edit:
steinfort.jpg

Years Club Games (Goals)
1996–2000
Geelong 65 (19)
2001–2002 Collingwood 27 (7)
Total 92 (26)

Problem may be a transfer of employer with the 457 visa according to the footy show on 7 today ???

Problem may be a transfer of employer with the 457 visa according to the footy show on 7 today ???
Yeah because any athlete who's tried to come into this country has been knocked back.

I think it was about changing employers???
Same thing, do you really think he won't get another visa or even citizenship?

It won't effect him staying at the Pies or leaving.

It's bullshit meija making a storyline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back