An apology (or two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by DEES RULE!

Sssshhhh..... you are suppose to agree with me here! ;)
Oh well never mind... Merry Christmas to you all, hope you have a good one!

ohh sorry! LOL
thanx too! i did have a good one!!! and i couldn't believe i ate as much as i did! my bloody cousins do it to me every year!

um, or, i know i should side with you on this, but i remember dees01 saying 'great minds think alike' on the rare acasion where you agree on something. if i didn't know any better, i'd have thought that was a compliment!

GO DEES!!!

Originally posted by dees*gal
um, or, i know i should side with you on this, but i remember dees01 saying 'great minds think alike' on the rare acasion where you agree on something. if i didn't know any better, i'd have thought that was a compliment!

Well Thank you!

GO DEES!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: Whos side are you on??? THATS IT..... no more being nice to you.... from now on I'm bagging Woey..... oh wait a minute I already do..... ummmm.... ok whats plan B?? :D :p

Originally posted by DEES RULE!

:mad: :mad: :mad: Whos side are you on??? THATS IT..... no more being nice to you.... from now on I'm bagging Woey..... oh wait a minute I already do..... ummmm.... ok whats plan B?? :D :p

lol, i'm not on anyones side, but ya did say he never compliments you, and that wasn't totally true!!
btw, i don't think its poss for you to bag woey any more than ya do. i swear, i've never heard anyone make up so much **** about one person...

GO DEES!!!

lol, i'm not on anyones side, but ya did say he never compliments you, and that wasn't totally true!!
btw, i don't think its poss for you to bag woey any more than ya do. i swear, i've never heard anyone make up so much **** about one person...

GO DEES!!!

then u havent heard me AND or talking **** about him. lol thats funny sh1t right there. LMAO! and yeah she could bag him more. i mean yeah we will think of something, im sure.

Hasnt he got a tattoo and a niple ring???? oh lol.............im gettting some funny sh1t now, :D :p

Originally posted by Dee

Hasnt he got a tattoo and a niple ring???? oh lol.............im gettting some funny sh1t now, :D :p

In the words of the great man Robbo (aka as Dweeb :mad: ): "He was trying to look tough, but we all know he isn't!" :D:D:D

Myself and Nicki can write a book entitled: "The 101 Woey insults; the complete guide to bagging Woey!" :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back