Goldenblue

Norm Smith Medallist
Ex-Moderator
Aug 2, 2001
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I just wish to apologise to my fellow Eagles supporters. Lately, I have had a certain misinformed Hawks supporter join this board from the official forum who annoyed the sh*t out of me that I left there anyway.

I may have lost some credibility in some of your eyes and I apologise for that. I have never had anyone ever bring out the worst in me as she does.

Being a Hawks supporter and blaming the Eagles supporters for Judge's well deserved sacking I think is a little below the line. Plus she is misinformed, a liar, and pathetic. I think many of you saw her bullsh*t at the old forum.

I love my club, I bleed blue and Gold and will defend the club, the players, members and supporters to the hilt. That includes all Eagle supporters here too.

I admit I was happy to see Judge go...it really broke my heart to watch those guys over the last 2 years walk of the grounds with their heads lowered. I saw the pride we once had gone due to a incompetent coach, who could not even get a look in at the fairy floss Frockers. To me, the emphasises his worth.

I feel I owe you all an apology for my behaviour and hope you can forgive me for my past few weeks.

With Sincerity
GB

GB

Absolutely no need to apologise from my perspective. I was just as bad as you, except that I'm not going to apologise for my posts in defence of the Eagles or my humour at the expense of intruding trolls.

If I thought I was wrong, I'd apologise, (as I have in the past) but in this case I'm not going to. I was quite enjoying it till we all agreed to ignore her.

You are as high in my estimation as ever.

VoR

Well i aint one to sugarcoat anything so to be honest i thought somebody had cracked GB's and VOR's passwords and two totally different people were posting in there place. That how drastically different you two have become when in the presense of Suzi.

However it doesnt bother me or lower my respect for either of you, i too think shes an idiot but i dont waste my time with her. You guys can argue till the cows come home for all i care but my advice is....why bother?? She isnt worth it.

Goldenblue ya big sweety, I hope this wasn't prompted by my suggestion you and VoR had become a little fiesty!

I tend to agree with jod about 2 'new' posters when it comes to the crazy girl, in you and VoR, which was the reason behind my thread. But, she does tend to annoy pretty much everyone, so you are excused. :D
I made the mistake of replying to her a couple of times, but have now learnt to take the 'ignore' option as has everyone else. This doesn't mean I don't want to take the mickey out of her like everyone else, but I will refrain!

No credibility or respect has been lost by any Eagles person over 'her'.

:)

WA,
No, I was on the verge of tearing her throat out and realised I was stooping to her level and I feel you guys here are friends as we all share the heart of the Eagles.

I felt I was wrong and was losing credibility and thought I owed you all an apology for my behaviour.

Thank you for supporting me

:)

GB

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
But I still don't see an apology for you being a Swan Districts supporter! :D

That I wont apologise for...
;)

Come on you Black Ducks!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back