Remove this Banner Ad

Bayer_

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Shiny Penny
Dec 23, 2008
Inner East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
MODEL Jesinta Campbell says her footy superstar boyfriend Lance Franklin was “affected” by the “disrespectful” crowd that abused him at the MCG.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...against-hawthorn/story-fnn7ma1h-1227005928980

I know rants are meant to go into the mega thread, but this is a specific request. We have to boo Buddy when he so much as gets within 10m of the ball. It does make an impact. He's a confidence player. He's got a fragile ego. He misses a few shots, we all laugh out loud, he gets shitty, misses some more.

This is something we CAN do to affect the game. And piss off Hawthorn FC's Yoko Ono in the process.

The Hawkers need YOU!

Smash his and her Twitter accounts from now forward.

Why not start the day before at the Parade?

Really get inside his head so he has to sleep on it...

Good call. Best to remind him that he's dogged on his teammates. And maybe something about being on Jesinta's leash.

I'll be getting into the flog!! And as for Jacinta, she knows nothing about football...........sorry she knows nothing about anything. Biggest airhead I have ever seen. Oh poor Lance, we showed disrespect...f..k off, the prick deserves it!! Get loud Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back