TV An Equine Affair 2021: Reunion of the reunion dinner party Sunday 7pm

Who has the most punchable head on MAFS 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

torq

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wonder if Bryce is actually putting this on to a large degree.

Like, he's worked out the best way to maximise his profile is to be The Villain.

Try and leverage that into being a Controversial Radio Host, a Kmart Kyle Sandilands.

In retrospect his picking fights with Sam very early on is very contrived. And he bit off more than he can chew in that regard.

But as a strategy for maximising exposure it is pretty good.

As someone with little interest in social media I might be naïve about these sort of things, but I honestly wonder what currency appearing on these types of shows offers. Insta-clicks? TV, radio & modelling work? Promoting fashion labels? I know a couple of Big Brother contestants like Fitzy and Chrissie Swan have had successful careers in the media, but it must be a long shot. I think we'd all be amazed if Bryce Ruthven gets a high profile radio gig out of this.

And as a relative newcomer to this stupid show, I'd like to believe that the participants of the first few seasons of MAFS were genuine lonely hearts who were not applying for more professional/commercial reasons. Either way, the balance seems way off - too many flogs and campaigners this season.

tombomb

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Bryce will just tell Melissa it isn't true, she will believe him.

Meanwhile he will tell the other chick he needs to keep the scam going for a few more months than planned to make it look more legit.

It's like something out of Jerry Springer.

SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay

Seasoned Football Analyst
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As someone with little interest in social media I might be naïve about these sort of things, but I honestly wonder what currency appearing on these types of shows offers. Insta-clicks? TV, radio & modelling work? Promoting fashion labels? I know a couple of Big Brother contestants like Fitzy and Chrissie Swan have had successful careers in the media, but it must be a long shot. I think we'd all be amazed if Bryce Ruthven gets a high profile radio gig out of this.

And as a relative newcomer to this stupid show, I'd like to believe that the participants of the first few seasons of MAFS were genuine lonely hearts who were not applying for more professional/commercial reasons. Either way, the balance seems way off - too many flogs and campaigners this season.
There's a clear demand in the Australian radio sector for hateful but controversial male hosts though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF

Flying Scotsman
Sep 24, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
Our boss agrees with you.

Not a lot, no. Early on they got minimised and played for comedy so I didn’t spend a lot of time going through his footage. He’s a classic.
Hey Dapper I have an editing question.
Last night when Jake and Bec were on the boat, she arrived wearing all white, then the very next scene she was in black.

Remove this Banner Ad