FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

He will first try the ... 'why would I come on this show if I had a girlfriend' tactic.

Totally. Interesting to note what tipped him over the edge to walking out and that was Sam goading him about the girls’ get together and what was going to be said Melissa. That’s when he flounced off, knowing full well he was going to get outed.

More girls will just open up their shop after hours for him to peruse the goods.

Does Bryce have a magical charisma in person that isn't coming across on the telly at all? Or a superhuman ability to find mentally damaged girls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait. Did Fried Bryce say he's never been in a fight??

So q. to the men itt- does being "king hit" count as being in a fight or not in a fight?

Cause surely that bloke has been king hit once or twice.*

*violence against men- australia says NO! :thumbsupv1:
Nah, a fight has to have at least two participants. Being king hit out of nowhere doesn't count as participating

So q. to the men itt- does being "king hit" count as being in a fight or not in a fight?

Nope, need 2 willing participants

287aca9d11385550830ce2927028a09d

“I’ve been cookin’ some big steaks. I bought a new smoker,” Russell says. “I’ve had cow wrapped in cow — it’s been so good. I don’t even have potatoes — I just have meat everyday.”

“No, I’ve even broken some of the mirrors in the apartment! It’s because of my Gonzo nose!” Bryce fires back.

Bryce, come on. We’re not disappointed that you’re fighting. In fact, we actually encourage it. But we are disappointed that you can never nail a comeback. Ditch the mirror analogy and say something about his Clairol home kit!

Yeah this made no sense whatsoever. How. is. this. guy. on. radio.

He’d just run away like the little coward he is.

Must happen all the time too, cause he’s such a flog. Who wouldn’t want to belt him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back