FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Not an editing mistake, more of a production mistake. If they shoot it, we can't fix it. But things like that are considered minor anyway.

Dinner parties usually go for 6 hours. 10 hours total if you consider the getting ready bits too
Bloody hell that's long day.
No wonder they're gassed by the end of it.

Last one from me. You said a couple of years about Ines getting the best edit you guys could put together. Has Bryce had similar treatment? Bloke seems like he would be hard work to put together a decent edit.

Bloody hell that's long day.
No wonder they're gassed by the end of it.

Last one from me. You said a couple of years about Ines getting the best edit you guys could put together. Has Bryce had similar treatment? Bloke seems like he would be hard work to put together a decent edit.
Good question.

The thing about Bryce is he isn't crass. So we don't have to censor a bunch of * campaigner s**t ******* campaigner head etc that we have with other people on the show.

He is actually trying very hard to come across as a good dude.

Going to go out on a limb here because the bloke has some serious issues.
But a little part of me can see how he’s been trolled to the point of making an extra campaigner of himself by somebody who is genuinely only on the show for other reasons than finding a partner.
His frustration has just grown and grown due to that fact and whilst his own intentions like all of them are questionable I reckon he genuinely has grown fond of Melissa due mainly to her blind faith and loyalty, and is now sh*t frightened of the truth coming out, whereas when he said it he didn’t really care.
He’s made his own bed, but being surrounded by people who are not on it for anything other than self promotion constantly sticking their noses into your sh*t and questioning your own truths would really piss me off too.

There is no way known that Bryce went on this show to find a life partner. He went on to progress his radio career and it's backfired massively on him.

Alana thought he was wheeling in her suitcase of sex toys.

You could see it in her face that her flange was starting to tremble at the thought.

She needs to go and work in pr0n, its the only job she is going to be good at plus enjoy to the max, give the teaching the boot.

Odds on to have an OnlyFans account within a couple of months. And good on her.

There is no way known that Bryce went on this show to find a life partner. He went on to progress his radio career and it's backfired massively on him.
No doubt but I reckon being called out by people doing exactly the same would be annoying.

View attachment 1097112

Bec what an absolute martyr!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is that why she left her "secret" boyfriend in Perth to go on a television show and pretend to be in a different relationship for a few months? Because she cares about his happiness?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don’t know so much. The series hasnt done much other than white ant him but when the boys night out lost Bryce and got a tool like Sam instead, it wasnt a win win by any description.

Going to go out on a limb here because the bloke has some serious issues.
But a little part of me can see how he’s been trolled to the point of making an extra campaigner of himself by somebody who is genuinely only on the show for other reasons than finding a partner.
His frustration has just grown and grown due to that fact and whilst his own intentions like all of them are questionable I reckon he genuinely has grown fond of Melissa due mainly to her blind faith and loyalty, and is now sh*t frightened of the truth coming out, whereas when he said it he didn’t really care.
He’s made his own bed, but being surrounded by people who are not on it for anything other than self promotion constantly sticking their noses into your sh*t and questioning your own truths would really piss me off too.
Yeah the lack of blowback at Phar Lap has been glaring. She’s a massive campaigner and has been obsessively goading the show’s other massive campaigner to give the exact reaction everyone else says they’re sick of.

The fact she’s also harbouring a secret broodmare sire on the outside just makes it worse. Seriously the producers should have leaked it to Bryce at the height of their barney.

Hmm Jake looks a bit like Wilbur!

bXSTms8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back