Health An invention is needed to help the disabled and elderly in using the toilet

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Ideally there would also be a machine or simple device to use once you have already soiled yourself. This machine would probably need to remove your pants
, then wash and dry you, then put a fresh pair on. This can be done automatically, or with manual control. The latter is probably the most realistic option right now. Perhaps something as simple as a drawstring on your pants that can release instantly so your pants drop to your ankles and you can step out of them. Or maybe pants with retractable suspenders so you don't have to bend down to put them on. You just put a suspender loop over your shoulder and step inside the pants and it pulls them up for you. With underwear and/or nappies. In between this you could have a waterproof blow dryer in the shower so you can wash and dry in there.

Secondly, a device on a toilet that removes and puts on your pants easily. I'm thinking the wheelchair reverses over the toilet and something removes your pants. Obviously the wheelchair seat would have to retract as well.

Feel free to post your suggestions.

Ideally there would also be a machine or simple device to use once you have already soiled yourself. This machine would probably need to remove your pants
, then wash and dry you, then put a fresh pair on. This can be done automatically, or with manual control. The latter is probably the most realistic option right now. Perhaps something as simple as a drawstring on your pants that can release instantly so your pants drop to your ankles and you can step out of them. Or maybe pants with retractable suspenders so you don't have to bend down to put them on. You just put a suspender loop over your shoulder and step inside the pants and it pulls them up for you. With underwear and/or nappies. In between this you could have a waterproof blow dryer in the shower so you can wash and dry in there.

Secondly, a device on a toilet that removes and puts on your pants easily. I'm thinking the wheelchair reverses over the toilet and something removes your pants. Obviously the wheelchair seat would have to retract as well.

Feel free to post your suggestions.
Gee that would've came in handy in 2014 when I had a s**t load of piss and shat myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back