An invite to you all.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Ms.Storm

Premiership Player
Dec 29, 2000
The GraveYard Olympic Park.Melb.
Other Teams
Melb. Storm
I have been meaning to ask some of you guys all year to come along to a Storm game at Colonial, but have been reluctant as of course, being an afl board, I felt a little embarrased.

However, now that I know some of you like rugby league/etc. I thought it might be nice if any of you were free next Sunday to see Storm vs. Brisbane Broncos at 2.00 pm.

I have posted some information on the General Board referring to rugby league.

I just thought it might be an opportunity to have a get together and drink....and if you guys wanted I could take you into the social club after the game...to have a look around.

I chose the "Storm" game ahead of a Dees game, because of course its at Colonial and also the facilities there and of course the social club....

Anyway the invite is there, for us to get together.
Also it will be the first time the ground is reconfigured to be a real rugby ground and it should add to the atmosphere.

I know its not much notice, but I did try and get on the board a few times last week, with my post re the invite being rejected a few times, even though a couple of my other ones appeared.

I hope a couple of you can pop in.! I am also bringing a couple of Dees supporters who have not been to a league game before!
The admission price is about the same as afl...but it should be a great day...,I just hope the press in Melb. can give it a fair run for a change!!
Cheers

Ms Storm you must be able to read my mind! I was thinking of going to that game. I'll still think about it and tell you of my decision.

It would be great if you could make it..

You would all be welcome (even with other friends) to come to the social club later. I can arrange that!!

My other two Dees friends (who regularly post on Demonology) are coming and I did mention to them that a couple of you guys might turn up. They thought it was a good idea to have a get together and chat.

We were hoping to have a bite to eat and a drink or two before the game in the Social club rooms, where half is divided before the game for dining.

Hoping some of you can make it.

Cheers.

Okay, maybe next time.........

Its a shame because its the first time the ground will be configured to a rugby league ground...if by chance you can still get there, we will be in the Victory Room until 2.00 kickoff...let the guys at the Storm table out the front of the Victory Room know, and we may catch up.

There are only 2 more games left in Melb......Panthers and Warriors.....so we may be able to catch up then.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back