Media An Open Letter To Sterge

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Dear Sterge ,

Prior to our last match I spent countless hours researching your posting history in order to assemble an arsenal of Zingers the likes the SFA has ever seen. When it came time for volunteering for writing match threads for the season i specifically made sure I was writing the OP for our game. In fact I believe I wrote the 6 most poorly received Match thread OP's in the history of the SFA. Frankston Rover described them as the worst he'd ever seen, and I'm not sure Wooshette has forgiven me to this day.

All for you.

Today I even sent you a PM, and I know you logged on after I sent it. SO what am I to do? I asked myself what would Jesus do? Turn the other cheek?

* that

I figured the next best option was to share our interactions with the public in the hope of drawing you out, or at least some cheap likes. Should you not wish me to share the contents of our PM please respond in the next 24 hours.

Kind regards

The Jesus

Dear Sterge ,

Prior to our last match I spent countless hours researching your posting history in order to assemble an arsenal of Zingers the likes the SFA has ever seen. When it came time for volunteering for writing match threads for the season i specifically made sure I was writing the OP for our game. In fact I believe I wrote the 6 most poorly received Match thread OP's in the history of the SFA. Frankston Rover described them as the worst he'd ever seen, and I'm not sure Wooshette has forgiven me to this day.

All for you.

Today I even sent you a PM, and I know you logged on after I sent it. SO what am I to do? I asked myself what would Jesus do? Turn the other cheek?

**** that

I figured the next best option was to share our interactions with the public in the hope of drawing you out, or at least some cheap likes. Should you not wish me to share the contents of our PM please respond in the next 24 hours.

Kind regards

The Jesus

Please!

After my effort with regards to the Bombers vs Hawks OP earlier in the season, you don’t know anything about poorly received.

To be fair, I’m hoping for a second chance to do a Hawks OP next season and do a better job.

and I thought BRAB had a creepy obsession when he sent him PMs every day like clockwork.

Get help before you end up on his doorstep mate.
I have replied 5 times in that PM, 3 of which were today.

2 of them contained the word please. 1 of them contained the word pretty.

It's an indictment on your team that I have to beg a former player to make a return just so that I can tolerate a match thread against you campaigners.

Get your s**t together.

Dear Sterge ,

All for you.

**** that

Kind regards

The Jesus

Refer to the Crispy

Sterge has withdrawn from Bigfooty (except threads about shitty fallout 76) because he copped a thread ban. He is still angry that people think Rory Gimore is an annoying s**t, and he refuses to return until everyone states that Rory was a ray of sunshine in the hearts of everyone at Stars Hollow.

So yeah, he ain't coming back any time soon.

Please!

After my effort with regards to the Bombers vs Hawks OP earlier in the season, you don’t know anything about poorly received.

To be fair, I’m hoping for a second chance to do a Hawks OP next season and do a better job.
That was one thread mate, the league went silent that Tuesday.

Another good reason to vote for Jesus

Refer to the Crispy

Sterge has withdrawn from Bigfooty (except threads about shitty fallout 76) because he copped a thread ban. He is still angry that people think Rory Gimore is an annoying s**t, and he refuses to return until everyone states that Rory was a ray of sunshine in the hearts of everyone at Stars Hollow.

So yeah, he ain't coming back any time soon.
No problem,

My inbox is always open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all truth, how much did you follow the North Board during the Dusty saga?
not at all really.

But the North Board has that 1 poster every Tiger fan loves to hate. I won't say his name as he sulks if he gets tagged apparently. S____ B____ complete flog lol.

Actually I think that flogs best work is done on the main board as well.

edit - also my bagging of the North Board in the TOP 10 list I made, was just a gee up.

not at all really.

But the North Board has that 1 poster every Tiger fan loves to hate. I won't say his name as he sulks if he gets tagged apparently. S____ B____ complete flog lol.

edit - also my bagging of the North Board in the TOP 10 list I made, was just a gee up.
The North board has posters

b4zCVK.gif

We lived on the norf board during the Dusty saga... So many lols and melts
From both ends. Best time ever

not at all really.

Don't be that guy, and definitely not in here.

Please tag people you're having a shot at

That was one thread mate, the league went silent that Tuesday.

Another good reason to vote for Jesus

Given the angst carried on for 4-5 weeks, I take the poorly received title by a country mile

How do you know this stuff and why should we buy shares in BRAB ?

I saw the S___ B___ thing and wanted to find out for myself, didn't take that long, just glanced through the threads on the North board. :p

From both ends. Best time ever

Don't be that guy, and definitely not in here.

Please tag people you're having a shot at

one of your mob still owes serious coin for the bets he agreed to on dusty, and he squibbed on walking away from bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back