Media An Open Thank You to the Members of the SWEET F.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear members of the SWEET FA,

I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for the tremendous support and encouragement you’ve given me during these difficult times at Spotswood Campus. Your unwavering support has helped me stay positive and focused. There are many good people involved in the unfortunate scam that was performed by the OOB and as the club’s leader I would like to thank them personally.

To The Filth Wizard you were there at the beginning, and it was your support for our team in the early days that was the catalyst for what unfolded. On the 22Aug22 you posted:
Joke aside, the OOB were never going to be an issue this season, I imagine they'll post up a storm and I look forward to a week with them. The issue was always going to be three seasons later when their nomadic posters or veterans had moved on and their slightly unpalatable club image was going to have trouble bringing the new blood in an already flagging market. Not that that should be an issue either, the league is littered with busted franchises, they should be endlessly commended that they were able to get this up so close to two other bids falling flat.

Thank you Filth for making us aware that the Old Boys would be a busted franchise in 3 seasons, it was this motivation that helped us achieve that.

Thankyou to Over The Post who needed some time away from the SFA and allowed himself to start the ball rolling by alluding to his departure as the beginning of the decline of the Old Boys.

Thankyou Callums_Guns for agreeing to trade in the mid-season to further show how OOB was breaking down.

Thankyou to Greenery for showing how desperate we were to have players and so took you in exchange for one the best player on our list, this if nothing else convinced many we were a club in decline.

Thankyou to Bonz for organising the package deal of the century with himself, Braklet and Greenery shopping around for a new club, further embellishing the demise of the club.

Thank you to the Dragons FFC, although you were not part of the initial falsehoods perpetrated by certain individuals, you unselfishly participated in the merge fiasco when invited. A big thank you to the following Dragons T2B_ serial_thrilla DragoDelph Strigoi Pie 4 Life and Ljp86 who supported the Old Boys during the difficult merger stage and showed that clubs can work together rather than compete to pull the p!ss on the competition.

Thankyou to the people who reached out to me in PM to support me when the team I had built was falling all around me. Although I continued to maintain the deception in these conversations, know that I appreciate you reaching out and hope you understand why I kept in character.

Thank you to all the Ophidian Old Boys who all got behind the scam and played their roles over the month we spun our BS. You all showed why you are at Spotswood and worthy of wearing the Old Boys jumper each week, very proud of you all.

And a special thank you to all the anti-expansionist that jumped on as soon as they could to relish the demise of a club going into its third season. Loved the positivity and the ' I told you' so mentality from this group, please never change.

So to you all your guidance and wisdom have been invaluable, and I’ve learned so much from you during this process. Your kindness and empathy have been a constant source of comfort to me, and I am so grateful for the time and effort you’ve dedicated to helping me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thank you.

Sincerely,

Tigerturbulance
Chancellor Spotswood Campus
Captain Ophidian Old Boys FFC
I just can't believe a team based around private school boys could do anything untoward!

That definitely makes me sleep better

Come on mate, we all know all it takes for you to fall asleep is "All That You Can't Leave Behind" on loop.

Dear members of the SWEET FA,

I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for the tremendous support and encouragement you’ve given me during these difficult times at Spotswood Campus. Your unwavering support has helped me stay positive and focused. There are many good people involved in the unfortunate scam that was performed by the OOB and as the club’s leader I would like to thank them personally.

To The Filth Wizard you were there at the beginning, and it was your support for our team in the early days that was the catalyst for what unfolded. On the 22Aug22 you posted:
Joke aside, the OOB were never going to be an issue this season, I imagine they'll post up a storm and I look forward to a week with them. The issue was always going to be three seasons later when their nomadic posters or veterans had moved on and their slightly unpalatable club image was going to have trouble bringing the new blood in an already flagging market. Not that that should be an issue either, the league is littered with busted franchises, they should be endlessly commended that they were able to get this up so close to two other bids falling flat.

Thank you Filth for making us aware that the Old Boys would be a busted franchise in 3 seasons, it was this motivation that helped us achieve that.

Thankyou to Over The Post who needed some time away from the SFA and allowed himself to start the ball rolling by alluding to his departure as the beginning of the decline of the Old Boys.

Thankyou Callums_Guns for agreeing to trade in the mid-season to further show how OOB was breaking down.

Thankyou to Greenery for showing how desperate we were to have players and so took you in exchange for one the best player on our list, this if nothing else convinced many we were a club in decline.

Thankyou to Bonz for organising the package deal of the century with himself, Braklet and Greenery shopping around for a new club, further embellishing the demise of the club.

Thank you to the Dragons FFC, although you were not part of the initial falsehoods perpetrated by certain individuals, you unselfishly participated in the merge fiasco when invited. A big thank you to the following Dragons T2B_ serial_thrilla DragoDelph Strigoi Pie 4 Life and Ljp86 who supported the Old Boys during the difficult merger stage and showed that clubs can work together rather than compete to pull the p!ss on the competition.

Thankyou to the people who reached out to me in PM to support me when the team I had built was falling all around me. Although I continued to maintain the deception in these conversations, know that I appreciate you reaching out and hope you understand why I kept in character.

Thank you to all the Ophidian Old Boys who all got behind the scam and played their roles over the month we spun our BS. You all showed why you are at Spotswood and worthy of wearing the Old Boys jumper each week, very proud of you all.

And a special thank you to all the anti-expansionist that jumped on as soon as they could to relish the demise of a club going into its third season. Loved the positivity and the ' I told you' so mentality from this group, please never change.

So to you all your guidance and wisdom have been invaluable, and I’ve learned so much from you during this process. Your kindness and empathy have been a constant source of comfort to me, and I am so grateful for the time and effort you’ve dedicated to helping me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thank you.

Sincerely,

Tigerturbulance
Chancellor Spotswood Campus
Captain Ophidian Old Boys FFC

Oy there…

where are my thanks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs T, I meant it is impossible to find a word I hate!
how about

brad-evans-brad-evans-slay.gif

I hope you relise my open apology letter and open thank you letter were sincere and real Filth and not some fantastical make believe attempt at creating drama. As Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys I must be seen as ethical and sincere in my actions, so would never be involved in any falsehood.

Honey Bee GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back