An Owen 3 lesson of lulz

Remove this Banner Ad

20b8d2592ab307ed0585f65b3116d70bac13bee2-16x9-x16y195w1862h1047.jpg

Back on topic, GeeLOL went Owen 3 three times last season 😂

Rounds 1-3
Rounds 9-11
Rounds 22-24

Now that’s impressive
Nobody cares. We laughed at that when it happened. Its not funny now. You're like a little kid repeating the same joke over and over because we laughed the first time.

What is funny though is Lollingwood are 0-3 after just 2 rounds 😂😂😂😂

What is funny though is Lollingwood are 0-3 after just 2 rounds 😂😂😂😂

I hear Carlton are organising a "Collingwood 0-3" parade down Lygon St. next week.

Are you gonna go?

Lord knows you're all starved of something to celebrate, so have at it brother! :tearsofjoy: :thumbsupemoji:

I hear Carlton are organising a "Collingwood 0-3" parade down Lygon St. next week.

Are you gonna go?

Lord knows you're all starved of something to celebrate, so have at it brother! :tearsofjoy: :thumbsupemoji:
I’m waiting until Owen 4 before I organise a parade - after that it might become weekly the way things are pannng out for Wobblewood.

Come join in the fun! 😁👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something that happened last year is very different to something that is current.
Sausage Flogger has a strained relationship with logic and rationality. Whenever I've had a gutful of his inanity I put him on 'ignore' until I feel like some more laughs. It's like a guilty pleasure I have to stop overindulging myself in - otherwise he just becomes noise pollution.

I know you're reading this 14-toes. How does it feel to be looking down the barrel of Owen 4?

I know, tell us about how Colonwobble won 4-in-a-row back in 100B.C. That'll make your chest puff out and you'll feel better about yourself! :rolleyes:

Sausage Flogger has a strained relationship with logic and rationality. Whenever I've had a gutful of his inanity I put him on 'ignore' until I feel like some more laughs. It's like a guilty pleasure I have to stop overindulging myself in - otherwise he just becomes noise pollution.

I know you're reading this 14-toes. How does it feel to be looking down the barrel of Owen 4?

I know, tell us about how Colonwood won 4-in-a-row back in 100B.C. That'll make your chest puff out and you'll feel better about yourself! :rolleyes:
Pretty sure Julius Caesars mob started 0-4 as well so its all sweet and we should be talking about that instead of what is happening currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back