Media An Sweet FA First - Roys Outsource Their Team Selection

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
1558437286022.png

It's safe to say that the Roys season on the Sweet fields of the Sweet FA has been an utter disaster. We've been utterly dismantled. Our new coach Dyson Roy Lacy has checked out due to our patheticness. Every week I put together a team that I think is a potential winner. However I've been wrong far more than i have been right.
So instead of laboriously selecting the team, i'm leaving it up to you, the fine upstanding citizens of the Sweet FA.
This is your chance to be a part of a Sweet FA first (don't @ me if i'm wrong) - You will be picking our team.

It's easy: show your interest in this thread. The first 20 who put their hand up will be given a random number. When you're number is called select an amazing Roys player and put them into a position (preferably one that fits onto a team sheet).

Have a player you like, put them into a great position, want to get back at someone dump them onto the bench, the choice is yours.

Here are our fantastic 21 Roys on offer:
fitzroybowiedog, Mobbs, Broken, 3KZ is Football, TedDougChris, Runk, _Mike_, Barrels, Roylion, RU_, nahnah, Chezzalenko Reborn, Allikat, JackNah_8, I Dont Care, Reardo, Klim, Azarole, royboy2, A Bit High, Mooch

We are against the Furies this week and we are celebrating 3, yes count them, 3 milestones. TedDougChris & _Mike_ play their 50th, and Runk plays his 51st. You could give them the greatest gift, or you could treat them like dirt.... Just like the sim has!!
We are also last on the ladder, but equal on points with the Bombers, there is also a chance you can help us give the wooden spoon to the Bombers, and we all know how much everyone apparently hates the Bombers!!!

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
The Team Selection Panel
SarahSmiles
Loonerty
The Jesus
Agent93
Barrybran
TJASTA
Dingster
PhenomenalVI
TheInjuryFactory
manangatang
AceAndy
Yakker
Tigerturbulance
JoshWoodenSpoon
Wooshette
Elton Johns Wig
Fumbler
harry000
haydo
Test Tickle

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Uncle_Leo doesn't want to play with us. Perhaps you could find a spot for him.

Unfortunately we can't process your request at this time. If you would like to be a Roy team selector, please try again in a moment. Sorry for the inconvenience

Back