Anchor Man -where are you ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Macca19

its the fact that your stupid supporters have no dignity.

Macca, all I can say is F.U.C.K YOU.

What a tosser you are - how many freo supporters do you know?

Ever been to WA?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or are you just using pathetic generalisations based on your personal dislike of one Freo fan who posts on a message board on the Internet?

How dare you question mine, or any other Freo fan's dignity, I can assure you pal I have more dignity in my little toe tham you have ever displayed trolling scum.

That's it, much to your happyness no doubt I refuse to bite on your ridiculous trolling any more - and fellow freo supporters - let us all please show Macca what dignity actually is, and ignore all futher posts by him - if we dont reply/react I guess he doesnt get his fun anymore.

Jut incase you have forgotten Macca ... F.U.C.K YOU, small little man.

Sabre:
Who started the "we are better than you" chats between yourself and I?? Was it not you in chat in about Feburary?? I believe so. Thats when this whole thing started up. In chat...you stated Fremantle is better than Port, and that id be stupid for thinking otherwise. Youve also said teh same thing about Adelaide as well. Just because YOU do not rate Adelaide or Port, does not mean Fremantle are better. You just need to look at the ladder to see that. You started this all Sabre...now your having a sook because i bag you about it...well tough luck...you deserve it.
You were arrogant enough to have a go at me and Ant and QT and Crows.ok...now that its blown in your face, you have to accept that we may bag you about it.

If i was to state that Port was the best team there is, no questions asked, everyone else is crap...and by the end of the year my statements were false...then i would look a fool. And that is how you look now.

Holy ********
Macca Feburary your talking about
Well arnt you the petty one
Macca you know freo no matter who they play.
And I never attacked the crows in the chat room.
Comon are you like this with everyone that dare say anything negative about the mighty power?
For crying out loud, your always the first to knock them when they loose.
And your always the first to dis credit anyone that says anythying positive about them.
Your as anti freo as it gets, and it make me sic.

Macca this little attack you so frequently do could be stomachable had freo been up there this year.
But the fact there winless makes your claims and attacks that much spineless.
Even worse given the fact your team was in a similar situation last year.

Macca you need to take a good hard look at yourself@!

What are we arguing about??

Originally posted by kuepper

OK troll, I'll bite again at your ill informed rubbish, lord knows I should just let you go ...

Now I know the Western Bulldogs are below port, so you can bag them for whatever reason you like :rolleyes: This is a quote directly from their coach, Terry Wallace, regarding Sydney - but the sentiment expressed still holds true: (http://www.afl.com.au/news/story_228260.htm)

Now using the Geelong game as an example, we were missing Fletcher, and Bell - our 2 best midfielders and our #1 ruckman, amongst others.

I wonder how port would be travelling this year without Primus, Francou (sp?) and say Dew, as an example - I think we could safely say like s.h.i.t.e - and luckily they are not, so good luck to you Macca - unlike you I am more than mature enough to provide praise, and *constructive* criticism when I think it is required.

That said, I am sorry to use facts, and back them up with a reputable source, however I will in future know better that to have an opinion and defend my side.

Many apologies Macca. :rolleyes:

No need to apologise :rolleyes:

I agree 100% with what you said. 100%. You are correct.
You do not understand my argument here.

To start of with - ill use Port Adelaides 1999 season as an example.
Out of our first team players this is how injury riddled we were that year:
Name - games played
Primus - 2
Lockwood - 6
Poole - 1
Wanganeen - 16
Cockatoo - 13
Eagleton - 16
James - 10

In 1999, we finished 7th. A fair effort. You take our side and take out our No 1 ruckmen, our No 1 forward, our captain, our no 3 forward and 2 of our main midfielders and surely we would struggle. But we didnt we made the finals. Thats to counteract your "how good would port go". We will definatly see how well Port will go wihtout Primus for the next few weeks. I say we will struggle.

My main argument is not that "you cant use injuries as an excuse"...that is dockerbabe's hypocritical response.
It is to dockerbabe....how can you bag West Coast fans for saying "we've been without 10 1st team players', yet also use injuries as an excuse?
It makes no sense. You cant bag someone for an excuse, when you also use that same excuse yourself.

Do you get my point?

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Holy ********
Macca Feburary your talking about
Well arnt you the petty one
Macca you know freo no matter who they play.
And I never attacked the crows in the chat room.
Comon are you like this with everyone that dare say anything negative about the mighty power?
For crying out loud, your always the first to knock them when they loose.
And your always the first to dis credit anyone that says anythying positive about them.
Your as anti freo as it gets, and it make me sic.

Macca this little attack you so frequently do could be stomachable had freo been up there this year.
But the fact there winless makes your claims and attacks that much spineless.
Even worse given the fact your team was in a similar situation last year.

Macca you need to take a good hard look at yourself@!

Sabre:

Ill say it again.
The reason i bag you about fremantle is because of your statements and arrogance in the chatroom earlier this year. The fact you thought Port were crap and Freo would do great, and that you decided to continue to say this over and over again in the chatroom and then on the boards as well is the reason why i bag you. Its NOTHING against Fremantle. I will gladly go to a lawyer and put it in official writing if you like...ill do a polygraph test to show you i have nothing against Fremantle. I dont like you (well thats not true...the only person i dont like on this board is Easty)...i dont like how you made some really blod statements with no fact behind them, and that you seemed to rub it in a lot (in the chatroom), and that now that your statements have proved to be wrong over time, you havent said anything more about it...all youve done is accuse me of having a personal problem against fremantle, which is not the case. Do you understand that?? You bag Port and say they are crap...then expect it back.

Wasnt the fact you said anything negative about the power you can say what you like....yo uwerent negative, you were scathing, you were bagging my club. As youve said, and all the other freo fans here, who are VERY loyal as well (and i would never question someones loyalty to their team) you stick by your club thru thick and thin. As do i...when someone bags my club like you did...it hurts. Now that your club is doing crap, you dont like it that im doing the same to you. Well thats bad luck. Its Karma. Thats all i have to say on the matter. You bagged my club, you get it back now.

Kuepper:

(love the avatar by the way)
Yup, some of your supporters here have no dignity. If you dont like it, then you can get f u ck ed your self. You sprout all this ********, you bag other clubs and how they are going, and you cry and have a sook when someone dares questions Freos form. Maybe dignity is not the right word. Modesty...thats the better word to use.

I TAKE BACK THE DIGNITY STATEMENT.
Replace it with modesty. You are hypocritical and you have no modesty. You bag other clubs (Port, Adelaide, West Coast) Sabre in particular...and then you have a sook and a cry and a whinge when anyone says HAHA YOUR WRONG, sucked in you lost, your team is Not better.

Dockerbabe bags Visro for saying "weve had 10 first team players out" saying that "weve heard enough of the injury excuse" when you and Sabre have both had things to say about dockers injury list and why it has affected your team this year. That is hypocritical.

Your immodest because...you just dont go around saying "Port are crap...freo are twice as good as port are" and not expect a port supporter to come back and say "what was that you were saying about Port being crap?".

If sabre never bagged Port on numerous occasions...none of this would of come about. I used to enjoy watching Freo play...they had an exciting side 3 or 4 years back...unfortunatly most of the exciting players are at other clubs.

Grrr
Your getting worse.
Macca your no saint, stop trying to come across as that.

At the start of the year I said on paper freo had a better side than that of ports.
Based on our 2 victories and finishing ahead of you on the ladder in the year 2000.

Where my comments uncalled for??
No they were not

And now for the past 12 weeks (pre season included) you have continuously bagged freo.
Constantly, and you are currently getting worse by baggin the dockers supporters.

Take a good hard look at your self.
Not only are you kicking a team while there down, but you port supporter should know better after last year.

Anti fremanlte? YES
Will I bow down to you ? NO

Congratulations Dockerbabe...you deserve a gold star. Go put it next to your other ones. So if West Coast beat Fremantle...and West Coast is 'the worst team in the competition', then where does that place Fremantle?

Why bag West Coast when they beat you, and they have 2 more wins than your club.

i have every rite to bag them just like everyone else has a rite to bag the team they hate i have many reasons for bagging them and 1 is the smoking issue
it isnt rite for a footy player to smoke in public when there is little kids around that look up to the player in private it is alrite because their supporters arnt there watching
and that is also why i don't like peter matera anymore
also when michael gardiner started a boxing match on subi oval with out matty pavlcih doing anything i thought that was pretty rude

so they are just 2 of the many reasons i bag the eagles
oh yeah and thanx for the gold star it would be nice if you actually gave it to me instead of keeping it with you collection

How hypocritical can one teams supporters get!!!
Sabre has been going on for WEEKS if not MONTHS that the reason Fremantle havent been able to finish teams off, the reason they are winless is because they are without the number 1 ruckmen, without your number 1 forward, and without Waterhouse as well. Sabre (now dont lie) has said numerous times "Take your number 1 ruckmen, your 2 main forwards, and your main midfielder out of your side and see how many wins you get". Especially in chat havent you sabre.

Take Bell, Longmuir, Haselby, Brown, Waterhouse, Modra, Fletcher, Carr, Cook, Pavlich out of Fremantle and see how you perform. You wouldnt get within 100 points of any team in teh competition.

The point is, West Coast are performing badly because most of their no 1 side is out. Fremantle have a full side minus 1 or 2 players, and they still cant win, get it?

macca u tosspot wanka go back to the planet you came from i have never said that not having clem michael is the reason we are loosing i have never blamed our loses on our injury list yet every time the eagles loose we hear all about how they would of won if certain players were playing
so don't go saying i am a hypocrit because i have NEVER blamed it on the injuries

Originally posted by dockerbabe

i have every rite to bag them just like everyone else has a rite to bag the team they hate i have many reasons for bagging them and 1 is the smoking issue
it isnt rite for a footy player to smoke in public when there is little kids around that look up to the player in private it is alrite because their supporters arnt there watching
also when michael gardiner started a boxing match on subi oval with out matty pavlcih doing anything i thought that was pretty rude

oh yeah and thanx for the gold star it would be nice if you actually gave it to me instead of keeping it with you collection

List the rest of them dockerbabe...I'll start you off:

1 I hate them because they've been a better team than us and are more respected...:rolleyes:

Vis

PS Your reason for hating P Matera is pretty pathetic.

Originally posted by Visro

List the rest of them dockerbabe...I'll start you off:

1 I hate them because they've been a better team than us and are more respected...:rolleyes:

Vis

PS Your reason for hating P Matera is pretty pathetic.

Well I hate the eagles too.
But thats only because of all the crap I have copped from there supporters.
They have conditioned me to loath the side and the club.
Nothing is sweeter than watching them loose.

macca u tosspot wanka go back to the planet you came from i have never said that not having clem michael is the reason we are loosing i have never blamed our loses on our injury list yet every time the eagles loose we hear all about how they would of won if certain players were playing
so don't go saying i am a hypocrit because i have NEVER blamed it on the injuries

not only can you not spell, and the fact you sound like a complete teenybopper...you cant read either. PLEASE...look back where i said "Sabre has been saying..."...not once did i say "You have been saying..."

Sabre has blamed a number of loses on the injury list. In fact in the Michael thread he stated:
"I wouldnt be surprised if when both those players return along with koops we win a long string of games"

This to me is blaming injuries.

Your reasons for bagging West Coast are very poor. In other words you are just very bitter they have had success in the competition. If a player wants to smoke, he can smoke all he likes. I dont here you complaining about Dale Kicketts boxing match with half of the West Coast side...oh but hang on its ok for him to do that...hes a docker isnt he...he he he.

Maybe you should tell your fellow supporters to stop blaming injuries.

By the way...if you havent realised there are 14 players on the West Coast injury list this week. Of those 14 players, 12 have been regular AFL players over the last few years (Cummings, Donnelly, Glass, Jones, Peter Matera, Mcintosh, Merenda, Morrison, Prior, Read, Sierakowski, Wooden)...bias supporter or not...i think ANYONE would be able to recognise that as a big injury list to have and A reason why West Coast is struggling.

Meanwhile Fremantle have 5 on their injury list...4 of who would make the 1st team (Bell, Carr, Micheal, Metropolis). 12 compared to 4 is a big difference.

Comparing West Coasts list to players to take out of Freos list,
If you were to take out Modra, Jones, Wira, Black, Bell, Parker, Norrish, Carr, Brown, Cook, Michael and Metropolis out of Fremantle they would struggle as well. Dont you agree?

Injuries play a big part in a teams form and ability. Every team in the AFL at one stage has been hit with injuries...and each of them have struggled at that particular time.

(this is all fact, not anti freo) So to say 'West Coast cant use injuries as an excuse' is a bit harsh i think

Pretty pathetic reasons. Maybe if you could spell properly and werent such a teenybopper, that might help a bit. Your sentences are so damn hard to follow.

So the reason you bag West Coast is because you hate them. Right. Ill remember that one. A footy player has every right to smoke or drink wherever the hell they want to. That is REALLY pathetic that you hate Matera because he smokes. Riccuito, Mcleod and Robran all smoke...and i dont hate them for that fact. Maybe you should remind Tony Modra not to drop the F word on television, with kids and supporters watching...its ok in private cos the supporters arent around

I also guess its ok that Dale Kickett lost the plot (how unusual) and went on a rampage and got suspended for 9 weeks?? Not only was it ridiculous, it also cost your team an experienced player and leader for 9 weeks. Id be pretty annoyed at that.

In other words...you hate West Coast because they have more success (well...any success), more respect, theyve beaten you many many more times than youve beaten them, and the fact that in West Coasts worst year since their inception...they are still in front of you on the ladder.

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Well I hate the eagles too.
But thats only because of all the crap I have copped from there supporters.
They have conditioned me to loath the side and the club.
Nothing is sweeter than watching them loose.

Well Sabre thats the most normal thing ive heard you say!!!!
Thats a good fair reason to hate hte Eagles...i hate the Crows for much the same reason.

Thats a lot better reason to hate a team than "Peter Matera smokes so i hate the eagles"

Pretty pathetic reasons. Maybe if you could spell properly and werent such a teenybopper, that might help a bit. Your sentences are so damn hard to follow.

So the reason you bag West Coast is because you hate them. Right. Ill remember that one. A footy player has every right to smoke or drink wherever the hell they want to. That is REALLY pathetic that you hate Matera because he smokes. Riccuito, Mcleod and Robran all smoke...and i dont hate them for that fact. Maybe you should remind Tony Modra not to drop the F word on television, with kids and supporters watching...its ok in private cos the supporters arent around

I also guess its ok that Dale Kickett lost the plot (how unusual) and went on a rampage and got suspended for 9 weeks?? Not only was it ridiculous, it also cost your team an experienced player and leader for 9 weeks. Id be pretty annoyed at that.

In other words...you hate West Coast because they have more success (well...any success), more respect, theyve beaten you many many more times than youve beaten them, and the fact that in West Coasts worst year since their inception...they are still in front of you on the ladder.

if you bothered to read my reply properly and not jump straight into me you would have seen that i said they were 2 of the MANY reasons i hate the eagles. obviously you never seen the posts that i have replied to or written saying how much i hate having food bottles being thrown at me and how much i hate being spat on cause thats what i cop from eagles supporters just because i am in the cheersquad

when i heard about matera i was shocked but i know that other players smoke and i just really think that role models shouldn't do that in front of their supporters, and i can not comment on things i never seen i never seen tony modra drop the f word on tv if i had of i would be very up set

at that derby i seen phil read do just as bad as dale kickett and michael gardiner i thought it was good for wa footy but bad when the little league start having melees

and one more thing i have supported freo since they entered the league i have never bagged them and i have never been pissed off when the loose and i certainly don't hate the eagles cause they have won games

by the way wat team do u support macca?
was it port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you bothered to read my reply properly and not jump straight into me you would have seen that i said they were 2 of the MANY reasons i hate the eagles. obviously you never seen the posts that i have replied to or written saying how much i hate having food bottles being thrown at me and how much i hate being spat on cause thats what i cop from eagles supporters just because i am in the cheersquad

when i heard about matera i was shocked but i know that other players smoke and i just really think that role models shouldn't do that in front of their supporters, and i can not comment on things i never seen i never seen tony modra drop the f word on tv if i had of i would be very up set

at that derby i seen phil read do just as bad as dale kickett and michael gardiner i thought it was good for wa footy but bad when the little league start having melees

and one more thing i have supported freo since they entered the league i have never bagged them and i have never been pissed off when the loose and i certainly don't hate the eagles cause they have won games

by the way wat team do u support macca?
was it port

sometimes supporters of other sides can be real kunts. Ive been spat on and pushed around by Crows 'fans' before. It just shows how insecure they are.

Players are allowed to smoke. They are human, and just because they are footballers doesnt mean they should stop doing what they may of done for a while.

Im sorry but i disagree about the melee. Melees are never good for footy...and that one defiantly wasnt.

Not was port...i still do support port, have done all my life

sometimes supporters of other sides can be real kunts. Ive been spat on and pushed around by Crows 'fans' before. It just shows how insecure they are.

Players are allowed to smoke. They are human, and just because they are footballers doesnt mean they should stop doing what they may of done for a while.

Im sorry but i disagree about the melee. Melees are never good for footy...and that one defiantly wasnt.

Not was port...i still do support port, have done all my life

i know players are allowed to smoke but i still think it is disgusting i hate smokers
the melee was good for wa footy as it proved to the victorians there is still 2 teams over here
i view the melee and the smoking issue as being pretty similar as the afl players are role models and we deffinately don't want to see our little leage players smoking and starting melees

garbage

Geez how this post degenerated,this is the greatest load of garbage i have seen posted here lets talk about footy you bunch of girls :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: garbage

Originally posted by anchor man
Geez how this post degenerated,this is the greatest load of garbage i have seen posted here lets talk about footy you bunch of girls :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cool: :cool: :cool:

well i aint taking offence from that caus ei am a girl but yeah seriously lets talk about the game for real men
and not y we hate other teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back