The Ancients Ancient Civilizations

Remove this Banner Ad

Summary? Whilst I zoom thru that other guys tiktok channel...
Research that would completely rewrite our understanding of human history....which is true given we're taught BS at school.

Tbh, ive only watched snippets of it. Traces where various races really came from and that ancients explored the world thousands of years before the spaniards/french/english did when forming the world as we know it now

Some of the suggestions in this video are apparently incorrect, when I read the comments section (egyptian hieroglyphics in Gosford were actually made by WW1 soldiers, the supposed pyramid in SA is an empty dam), but apparently other people in the comments do say there are a lot of pyramids in various states still....SA, NT, QLD, NSW).

The main point being....why is it not something more well-known? First I've ever heard of it, not taught in schools here for those who grew up here, why is this past and connection with ancient civilizations practically erased from common knowledge, not promoted for tourism, etc?

Forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid question... but how does a villa end up entirely buried? 1700 years isn't a long time on a historical scale...things older than this are still on the surface.
How is this one buried entirely?

mudslide?

While saving the Stolen History videos to my harddrive, notice an old video I'd saved from youtube that I can't find anymore on YT. It was called Suppressed Human History. Was done in animation. Told a story of ancient times. How the earth was occupied by entities that were giants and gave us all the world's tech and science, and built all those grand buildings etc. Anyway...if you want to research that too, search for Emerald Tablets, written by Thoth. They are tablets found under the great pyramid made by a substance that cannot be burned, broken, or destroyed in any way, it's atomic structure is closed and cannot be tampered with. Written in cuneiform by Thoth apparently, telling the history of man. Etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ParapMarkets

Fwoy shared this video with me.

This video basically is about....

I've said it before in the Stolen History thread....there are many ancient stories that, like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Gnostics, etc, that say that aliens came to earth looking for precious minerals and whatnot, and they engineered homosapiens by mixing their DNA with ape DNA. Why there's no missing link....apes continued being apes and a new species began (humans). They created humans to be slave labor, build things, quarry rock, mine gold, etc. But at some point in time, calamities around the earth, dissent, maybe the aliens got all they needed, but they left earth, abandoned us, and humanity staggered forward on its own.

These aliens are the gods of religious texts. The original hebrew/aramaic bible in Genesis says gods not god thruout (elohim), plural. That the gods created us in their own image, etc etc. Ties in with biblical/etc stories of spaceships etc. These aliens could have also been all the giants that existed on earth, or the offspring of, all the giant bones dug up in archeological finds all around the world. They probably built the pyramids, etc, also how so many of those ancient buildings had huge doorways.

Anyway, man worshipped them like gods, subservient to them, but they were not kindly masters.

I've always been fascinated by how the human species has a reptilian stem to the brain.

ParapMarkets

Fwoy shared this video with me.

This video basically is about....

I've said it before in the Stolen History thread....there are many ancient stories that, like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Gnostics, etc, that say that aliens came to earth looking for precious minerals and whatnot, and they engineered homosapiens by mixing their DNA with ape DNA. Why there's no missing link....apes continued being apes and a new species began (humans). They created humans to be slave labor, build things, quarry rock, mine gold, etc. But at some point in time, calamities around the earth, dissent, maybe the aliens got all they needed, but they left earth, abandoned us, and humanity staggered forward on its own.

These aliens are the gods of religious texts. The original hebrew/aramaic bible in Genesis says gods not god thruout (elohim), plural. That the gods created us in their own image, etc etc. Ties in with biblical/etc stories of spaceships etc. These aliens could have also been all the giants that existed on earth, or the offspring of, all the giant bones dug up in archeological finds all around the world. They probably built the pyramids, etc, also how so many of those ancient buildings had huge doorways.

Anyway, man worshipped them like gods, subservient to them, but they were not kindly masters.

I've always been fascinated by how the human species has a reptilian stem to the brain.

Thanks gg. I’ll admit that I will struggle with alien material, but the stolen stuff I find very interesting, I’ll give it a watch.

Is it their contention that these giant bones that we refer to as Dinosaurs are actually giants?

Thanks gg. I’ll admit that I will struggle with alien material, but the stolen stuff I find very interesting, I’ll give it a watch.

Is it their contention that these giant bones that we refer to as Dinosaurs are actually giants?
Well, the video doesnt talk about the giants, but it is known that giant human bones, even whole skeletons, have been found all around the world....i just threw that one in my post being somewhat related to the video topic.

20 min video, America pre-Columbus was undoubtedly already civilized, huge cities, like Giza pyramids, replica of the ten commandment tablet found in Ohio that matched a replica in Israel, many writings found that are in Phonecian/ancient Hebrew, not to mention too that many bones of giants also found in Ohio

I like the Eye of the Sahara as Atlantis, Plato said beyond the straits of Gibraltar and most people interpreted that as a straight line, but turning South is the only way you encounter the islands he described you had to pass to get to Atlantis, and if you assume the scientists are right and the great freeze (Younger Dryas) was caused by comet strikes over South America and the Atlantic then those Tsunami's had only one place to go, Mauritania is directly in it's path.

eye-of-the-sahara-atlantis-fb.jpg

I like the Eye of the Sahara as Atlantis, Plato said beyond the straits of Gibraltar and most people interpreted that as a straight line, but turning South is the only way you encounter the islands he described you had to pass to get to Atlantis, and if you assume the scientists are right and the great freeze (Younger Dryas) was caused by comet strikes over South America and the Atlantic then those Tsunami's had only one place to go, Mauritania is directly in it's path.

View attachment 1601319
That’s very interesting. I just had a look on the map of where the eye of the Sahara is and it’s quite a long distance from the Atlantic coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back